No. 48

> Camila's pov

My mother and I both squeal and my father just laughs. My mom grabs the baby from the car seat and carries it.

"How old it he?" Mom asks.

"Ashton is two years old. He's going to be three this year." Stiles smiles.

I smile and my mother plays around with Ashton. "Let's go inside." My dad says. We all walk inside but Hayes stops me.

"Hey, I'm going to go home. It's late and you need to see your brother." Hayes smiles.

I kiss his check and smile. "Thank you Hayes. I mean it."

"Good night beautiful." He smiles. "I love you."

"I love you too." I smile and he leaves. I walk inside and we all sit in the living room.

"Who's the mother?" I ask.

"She was a girlfriend I dated in high school. She wanted full custody of the baby, but not anymore. She just gave him to me." Stiles answers.

"Oh, don't worry." Mom smiles. "I'll take care of him like he's my own."

"I don't want to dump him on you guys." Stiles says.

"Hey." Dad says. "Ashton is my grandson, we're glad to help."

"Yeah, you're going to start college next year. I'll be here to take care of your baby." Mom smiles. Ashton starts crying in moms arms and I laugh.

Mom hands Ashton back to stiles and he calms down. I sit next to Ashton and start talking to him.

Ashton giggles and extends his arms out for me to carry him. "Take him." Stiles smiles. I take him and carry him. Ashton giggles and touches my face. I smile and rock him. "He really likes you."

I smile and say,"He's got your eyes."

"He does." Mom says. "He's gonna be a little heart breaker."

Stiles laughs and nods. "My boy."

I laugh and shake my head. Ashton falls asleep in my arms and I hand him over to stiles.

"I have all his things in the car." Stiles says. "Dad can you go get them?"

"Sure." Dad smiles. Mom and dad leave the house and goes to Stiles car to get Ashton's things.

My parents return with Aston's things and they starts building them in the living room.

_

Next morning// 5:10 am

I wake up to the cries of Ashton. I love the little rascal. I do, but he cry's so much. I could barley sleep last night.

I get out of bed and brush my teeth and wash my face. I walk to Stiles room and he's still sleeping.

I laugh and head to Ashton's crib. He stops crying when he see's me and I pick him up. I carry him downstairs and make him his bottle of milk. He chugs it all down and then he starts to laugh when I make silly faces at him. I take him to the living room and we watch tv together.

About an hour later, stiles runs down the stairs. "Where's my baby?" He asks.

I laugh and say,"he's with me."

Stiles takes a seat next to me and smiles. "Wanna come with daddy?" He asks Ashton.

Ashton covers his face and I laugh. "He likes me." I smirk. Stiles messes my hair up and gets off the couch. "Can you make me breakfast?"

"No." He says.

"Please. I woke up for your baby."

"Fine." He groans. I laugh and Ashton and I watch tv. "Oh I forgot. Scott, my best friend, is coming over later."

"Oh." I smile. "Okay."

_
9:01 am

There's a knock at the front door and I look at stiles.

"You get that." I tell stiles.

"Okay." He gets off the couch and answers the door. He walks back into the living room with a guy trailing behind him. "Camila, this is Scott."

"Hey," I wave at Scott. "I'm Camila."

"Hi." He smiles back. "So you're the famous, Annoying little sister." He chuckles. He stops laughing when he realizes what he says and says,"Not that you're-I mean I don't. You're not-."

I laugh and shake my head. "Yes, I guess I am the annoying little sister. But since you've known stiles for such a long time, you would know that he's the annoying one." I smile.

Scott laughs and nods. "Yeah." He answers.

"Hey." Stiles flicks Scott at the back of the head. I laugh and shake my head.

I get off the couch, taking Ashton along. "Here's your baby." I say, handing stiles Ashton.

"Can you carry him? He likes you." Stiles says.

"He's your baby."

"Please." He whines.

"No, I gotta meet Hayes." I answer.

Stiles groans and takes Ashton from him. I race upstairs and change out of my pj's and into today's outfit. (The outfit will be on the side)

Once I'm changed, I do a side braid. I curl my eyelashes, apply mascara, and put on some baby lips. I grab my phone, purse, my cyboard and run back downstairs.

I walk into the kitchen where stiles, Scott, and Ashton are and grab a banana. I grab Bruno's leash and put it on him.

"Where's the rest of your shirt?" Stiles asks.

"Shut up." I say, flicking his head. I kiss Ashton's check and I hug stiles. "Bye. It was nice to meet you Scott."

"It was nice to meet you too, Camila." He smiles and I leave with Bruno. I eat my banana on my way to the park.

When I get to the park, Hayes is already waiting for me. I pick up my cyboard, and walk to the grass.

Hayes laid out a blanket and there's a picnic basket in the middle. I smile and take a seat.

"Hey." I kiss his cheek. "What's all this?"

"This is a proposal." He smiles.

"Proposal?" I laugh.

"Yup." He laughs. He takes out sandwiches and two cans of cokes. He also takes out a bowl of strawberries and blueberries.

"So what do you propose?"

"Well, I know that you've never been to Disney World. So, I propose that we go to Disney World." He smiles.

I smile and laugh. "We don't have a Disney world in North Carolina."

He pulls out four tickets from the picnic basket. "That's why we fly to Florida and we go to Disney world." He smiles.

I gasp and take the tickets. There are two airline tickets to Florida and two Disney world tickets.

"Hayes." I smile, hugging him tightly. "How'd you do this? This is a lot of money."

"Well it was your parents idea but they wanted me to tell you. But I bought the Disney world tickets." He smiles.

I smile and shake my head. "How'd I get so lucky to have you?"

"The real question is how did I get so lucky to have you?"

I laugh and kiss him softly.

I'm in love it's him.

_