No. 25

> Camila's pov

Sunday// 12:49 pm

"Hello?" I say, walking into Hayes' house.

"Camila!" Sky shouts, racing down the stairs. She jumps into my arms and I pick her up.

"Hello beautiful." I smile. Liz walks down the stairs and smiles.

"Hi Camila."

"Hi Liz." I smile. "We'll be back around three."

"Thank you so much." She says. I nod and I say goodbye before leaving.

"What time did they leave?" I asks her. Hayes and Nash had to attend a meet and greet at a concert. There are going to be other youtubers there too. But it's only for one day.

We walk down the street and walk to the ranch. It's not that far. It's about a good, ten minute walk.

"I don't know. I was sleeping." She shrugs. "I'm still sad."

"Me too." I sigh.

_
3:09 pm

"Okay, bye Sky." I give Sky one last hug before leaving.

"Thank you." She whispers in my ear. "I'm not so sad anymore."

"I'm happy to hear that." I smile, putting her down. "Bye John." I wave.

"Thanks so much, sweetheart." He smiles.

"Sure." I smile. I walk out of their house and walk across the street to mine.

As soon as I walk in, I'm greeted by Bruno. "Hey boy." I smile, heading over to the couch. Bruno lays on my lap while I pet him.

I sit on the couch, thinking of what to do. I should have just spent the rest of the day with Sky. I had a great time, but I was thinking to much of Hayes.

I know I'm acting selfish, wanting to have him to myself. But I cannot help it. It's just me overthink things....right? Yeah! I'm just overthinking things.

I go on my phone and open snapchat. I click on Klaryssa's snapchat and she's at the meet & greet too. She posted a picture of her and Hayes together and a video of them backstage and a video of Hayes preforming. It looks like they're having fun, smiling and taking goofy pictures together. Ugh!

I want to throw my phone on the ground. I don't know if I'm jealous or mad or just sad? I just feel like he's going to leave me because I might be limiting him or I might not understand. Hayes and Klaryssa have much more in common about this YouTube stuff. They're starting to do things together while I stay home, living a normal life. I can't compete with that!

God, Camila! You shouldn't be competing with anyone. Hayes is already yours!!

You know what, I'll call him.

I turn my phone on and dial Hayes. I put my phone to my ear and it rings.

"Hey..." He doesn't pick up and it goes to voicemail. "It's Hayes. I'll call you later." I sigh and hang up.

I'm not desperate. I'm just worried. I can't shake off what Klaryssa said. I know I'm acting desperate, but come on! Wouldn't you?

"Hey, you okay?" My mom's voice snaps me out of my thoughts. She's staring at me strangely. "Baby, the TV isn't on."

"Huh?" I ask.

"You were sitting here. Staring at the tv but it's not even on."

"Oh."

"Camila are you okay?" She asks, taking a seat next to me.

I nod and smile. "Yeah, I was just tired. I just got back from horse back riding with Sky."

"Okay, well if you need anything just let me know." She smiles.

"Umm, I'm gonna go out for a while. I think I just need to clear my head." I say, getting of the couch. I carry Bruno in my arms and head towards the kitchen.

"Answer your phone when I call." Mom smiles.

"Alright." I walk to the backyard and grab my bike. I sit Bruno in the basket and I bike to the nearest lake.

I park my bike next to a tree and take a seat on a huge rock/boulder. I just sit there and take in the fresh air.

"Camila?" I hear. I turn my head and see Max.

"Hey." I smile, patting a seat next to me. He joins me on the rock.

"What're you doing here?"

"Nothing. Just thinking I guess." I shrug.

"Wanna talk about it?"

"Hmm.." I think about it. I finally decide on telling him and I start off with the sleepover with Klaryssa on Friday. It felt really good getting that off my chest.

"Mila, you don't have to worry about Hayes. He really likes you. And if Klaryssa is really you friend, she wouldn't betray you." He answers.

"Thanks max." I rest my head on his shoulder and he hugs me. "Your turn. Tell me what's wrong with you."

He sighs and softly chuckles. "I like Taylor."

I jolt up and I smile. "Shut up!" I yell. He chuckles and nods. "Since when?"

"About a month ago."

"And you haven't told me!?" I slap his arm.

"I wanted to confirm I had feelings for her." I nod and I lay my head on him again. "Do you think she likes me?"

"I don't know. That's for you to find out."

"I'm going to need your help."

"Of course." I smile.

_