No. 40

> Camila's pov

Jack G explained everything that happened and why he defended Madison even though he knew it was a lie. He told me he cares about her too much to ever leave her. I feel like such a total idiot for not believing Hayes. I should trust him and believe him always.

By now it's ten minutes till two. All I can think about is how I'm going to apologize to Hayes. It's pretty late, but I need to.

I call my mom, knowing she's still at work. "Hello?" She asks.

"Hey mom."

"What wrong? Is everything okay?"

"Yeah. Everything is great, but I needed to ask you a question." I start. "Can I please go to Hayes' house right now? I know it's late, but it's urgent. I have to do something really important." I tell her.

"No Camila." She sigh.

"Mom please. I'll even tell stiles to walk me over there. It's important. I have to."

She sighs. "Camila don't do anything stupid! If you do-oh trust me missy you will might as well be declared dead."

"Thanks mom. I love you." I hang up quickly and slip on some sleeping boots.

I quietly run out of the house and run across the street. I run to there backyard and start climbing the lattice fence that leads to Hayes' room. I try my best to be quick but quiet. I get to his window and it's open. I step in, careful not to make any noise.

It takes a while for my eyes to adjust to the dark room and I finally see Hayes laid down on his bed. He's laying on his side, shirtless. I lay next to him and stare at his beautiful face.

"I'm sorry." I whisper. "I don't want to lose you. I love you."

I lean in and kiss his cheek. I feel him shift and I pull away. His lips are soon on mine, moving in sync. The kiss is rough, but passionate. Hayes moves me so I'm on my back and he's over me.

"It's not your fault." He says, breaking the kiss.

"Yes it is. I'm sorry I didn't believe you. I trust you and I love you." I whisper.

"I love you more."

"I love you most."

"Impossible."

"Nothing is impossible." I smile. He softly chuckles and reconnects our lips.

Our lips pressed together, transporting us to another world. Ragged breathing and dancing tongues bringing a fiery heat. With just the two of us there, the rest of the world disappears.

Desire ignites the world around us as we become lost in a sea of lust and love. It is a spicy, powerful combination that sends waves of passion crashing over us. The rest of the world is engulfed in our lustful burning flames as our kisses grow more urgent.

Our lips pull apart. Our breathing comes out in short, desperate gasps. The rest of the word is slowly coming back into focus.

"I love you Camila. Forever and always. I love you." He whispers. I smile and he leans in to his my forehead, softly and gently.

He lays next to me and pulls me close to him. He hugs my chest and I hug his arms, feeling safe and secure.

_
8:26 am

"Wake up Hayes." I smile, unwrapping Hayes arms off me and getting out of bed.

"Babe come back to bed, we can stay in bed all day if we want to." Hayes mumbles. I laugh and kiss his nose.

"Hayes it's summer. It's not gonna be summer forever."

He groans and turns to his side. I head to the restroom and look under the sink for toothbrushes. Hayes always keeps new toothbrushes under his sink. I grab one and start brushing my teeth.

Hayes walks in the bathroom and brushes his teeth too. After I finish, I wait for him to finish. Once he's done, he picks me up and sits me on the sink countertop. I wrap my legs around his torso and my arms around his neck. He placed his hands on my lower back and crashes his lips against mine.

"You're beautiful." He says, after pulling away.

I giggle and say,"I love you."

"I know." He smirks, putting me down. We walk back out to his room. "Let's go eat." I nod and we walk to the kitchen.

"Good Morning." I smile at Liz and sky.

"Good morning." Liz smiles.

"Hi Camila." Sky runs into my arms and I pick her up. I sit her back down at her seat and I take my seat.

Nash enters the kitchen and takes a seat next to me. "Morning." He smiles, giving me a side hug.

"Hey." I smile. Liz hands out breakfast and we dig in.

After breakfast, I leave Hayes' house and promise I'll be there in a couple hours.

I head home before stiles wakes up and make him breakfast.

_