No. 44

> Camila's pov

I try to ignore the comments but they just bug me. I soon start to get dm's and people start tweeting me hate. If only they knew what's really going on.

I leave to go to the restroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. When I return, there's a lot going on in my Twitter involving me and I look through them. It starts off with a tweet from Hayes.

(A/n: this may be a bit confusing but I'll try my best to explain)

@hayesgrier: I've lost all respect for you @camerondallas @mattespinosa

@camerondallas: stop getting involved Hayes. You don't know what the hell is going on @hayesgrier

@mattespinosa: I've done nothing to you bro. Chill @hayesgrier

@hayesgrier: I hate back stabbers

@hayesGrier: don't tell me to chill. I can handle things on my own. I've got EVERYTHING under control @mattespinosa

@camerondallas: you don't know how to handle a relationship, kid. @hayesgrier

@mattespinosa: Camila would laugh in your face if you ever told her that. You don't have things under control @hayesgrier

@hayesgrier: don't talk about her @camerondallas @mattespinosa

@camerondallas: you're just a kid @hayesgrier

@mattespinosa: Camila deserves someone great for her😏😉 @hayesgrier

@hayesgrier: fuck you @mattespinosa @camerondallas

That's the end of the 'fight'. At least that's what everyone is calling it. How did any of this even become about me? Was it because of the pictures?

I quickly call Hayes. He answers and I say,"What the hell is going on Hayes!?"

"Me? What are you doing?!" He yells.

"Nothing! Why am I involved in the fight?"

"They're trying to get to me by taking pictures with you and hanging out! Don't you get it?! And you're falling for it!"

"No, I'm not. You don't trust me! I've done nothing wrong Hayes! You're the one causing trouble!"

"You're taking there side?!"

"I'm on no one's side! There shouldn't even be sides! I'm not the issue here! Just make up with Cameron and Matt. Or don't. I don't care! Just keep me out of this fight because I'm getting hate!"

"They brought you into this mess! Not me!" He yells.

"I got to go." I say and hang up.

Okay, I don't even know what's going on. I don't even know why Hayes and I are fighting in the first place. What's happened to us? We're not like this.

I sigh and turn my laptop off, moving it off my bed. I lay in bed and turn all the light off, trying to fall asleep.

_
Next morning// 8:12 am

When I wake up in the morning, I brush my teeth and wash my face and head downstairs to make breakfast. My parents aren't home, so I'll make stiles some breakfast.

When I finish making his breakfast, I take it upstairs to his room and leave it on his night stand with a note.

Going to be out with Hayes. Text me if you need anything. Bye! - Camila

I change out of my pj's and into a yellow sundress with white daisies and white vans. I run downstairs with my phone and purse and walk to the park.

Hayes texted me late last night, telling me to meet him at the park this morning.

I get to the park and I see him. He's swinging on the swig, looking down at the wood chips. I walk up to him and take a seat on the empty seat next to him.

"Hi." I softly say and he looks up at me.

"Hi." He repeats. "Camila, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for acting like a complete idiot and for involving you into stupid thing that I shouldn't even be involved in. You trust me and I know that. Yes absolutely, I trust you! But I'm just scared to lose you. You're so totally gorgeous and beautiful, smart, funny, adorable. And you deserve someone like you. I'm just scared to lose you. Camila, I know I've been acting like a total dick, but I just feel the need to keep you to myself. 'You're mine' remember? When we were camping? You told me that I was yours and you are mine. Camila, I love you and my stupidity is taking the best of me."

I smile and softly giggle. "Yes, you are stupid. Yeah, you're acting like a dick." I say. He looks down at the ground and I stand up from my swing and stand in front of him. "But I love you." I take his hands and place them on my hips. Then, I lift his chin so his eyes are locked with mine. "I love you so much. I'll never stop loving you. You're not going to lose me unless you give me a pretty damn good reason to." I smile. "Hayes baby, I love you." I lean in and give him a soft kiss.

"I love you." He repeats.

_