No. 50

> Narrators pov

Camila and Hayes stood there, talking. The simplest of gestures set Camila's heart on fire.

"How did I get so lucky to be his and him to be mine?" Camila asked herself.

Being with Hayes took her places she never even dreamed of. A simple kiss was never a simple kiss to her. She was the most desirable girl. Being able to touch his lips with hers, taste his sweetness, to see his beauty, to look into his eyes, to see the real Hayes Grier.

His touch ignites her heart with fire that burns deep inside. His kiss fuels her passion. When he kisses her, a storm rises beneath her skin. She is the ocean and he is her moon.

• • • • • •

Hayes looked at her like she was the only girl in the world. He looked at her and wanted to kiss her. More than anything- he wanted to kiss her.

A kiss to tell her she could trust her lips against his. A kisses that proved to him he could still see the world with his eyes closed. A kiss to remind him that actions truly speak louder than words.

He kissed like he was drowning and she was air.

He will never stop losing his breath every time he sees her looking back at him.

He loves her more than words can explain.

•        •        •        •        •        •        •       

They started off as best friends.

He was her best friend as well as her lover. He isn't like any other. She could talk to him for hours and never get bored, she could tell him anything and he would never judge her.

He was her lover, her best friend.

_