No. 4

| Camila's POV |

| Camila's POV |

I wake up at 4:27 in the morning to Hayes' constant snoring. With a pillow thrown at his face, I say, "Shut the hell up! Your shaking the house."

"Ouch!" He groans, throwing the pillow back at me with full force in hopes to knock me off the bed. Rolling my eyes at him, I huff with annoyance and try to get some rest. "I wouldn't be snoring if I weren't on this hard, cold floor."

I ignore him and shift sides, making as much noise as I can to disturb him. Minutes later, my bed moves and I feel Hayes' cold body touching my warm skin.

"Get off my bed." I hiss in a loud whisper.

"No!" He whispers.

"It wasn't a question." I say, pushing him with all my strength. He doesn't move a bit until I push harder and he falls on the ground and stands back up.

Pulling the bedsheets off my body, he grabs both my ankles and drags me out of bed. When my body hits the ground, he happily jumps on me bed to rest. Hugging out in anger and defeat, I make my way to bed And push his heavy body away from the center.

"Half and half." I say, pulling the bed sheets are very my body for some warmth. Hayes simply groans and makes room for me.

Just when I think we've come to a compromise, the little shit pulls the bedsheets as hard as he can and I'm left with nothing. Knowing his stubborn ass won't share the blanket, I grab an extra blanket for myself from the closet and return to bed.

After multiple shifts to find the most comfortable position, I still can't manage to fall asleep. I try flipping the pillow over to the cool side, maybe tie my hair up, but nothing seems to work.

Thinking Hayes might be having some trouble sleeping too, I look over my should but the he's dead asleep. I roll my eyes at the sigh of his open mouth and soft snores.

Well, maybe I can have some fun out of this.

After quietly shuffling through my desk for a marked, I cup Hayes' cheek in my hand while the other hovers over his face.

Just as I'm about to draw on his face, his eyes flutter open and he says,
"I'm still awake, stupid." I roll my eyes and put the marker away as a sign of defeat. "I can't sleep."

"Me neither." I sigh. My eyes light up like stars when an idea pops into my mind. "I'll be back." I get out of bed and silently make my way to the kitchen.

In attempts to recreate a favorite drink of ours, I make us hot chocolate topped with lots of whip cream and only blue colored marshmallows with a peppermint straw.

When return back to my room, Hayes is sat up against the headboard, surfing through channels on the tv. His eyes light up with joy when his eyes land on the cups of hot chocolate in hands. He immediately makes himself comfortable and takes his cup when I take a seat next to him.