No. 37

> Camila's pov

"Hayes?" I ask shocked.

Madison is against the tree, her lips on Hayes'. The tears swell in my eyes and I cannot hold them back. They roll down my cheek.

"Camila." Hayes jumps back and walks towards me. "It's n-"

"What Hayes? It's not what it looks like?" I cry. "How could you?!"

"Please you have to believe me!" He says. I shake my head and look down, sobbing. "Please Camila. Madison pulled me on top of her. She kissed me. I didn't kiss back. You have to believe me."

Part of me believes him, but I saw what I saw. "I saw you." I cry.

"It's not what It looked like." He says. "Please Camila."

"I want to believe you Hayes. I really do, but I-I can't." I sob. He takes a set forward.

"Camila, baby. Please. I'm yours. I love you." His voice cracks. "I love you."

"I love you Hayes. I do. But I saw what I saw." I cry.

Gilinsky walking out from behind a tree with a flashlight. "Hayes is lying." He says. "I saw everything. He pinned mads against the tree and forced her to kiss him."

"No I didn't!" Hayes yells. "You're lying. You saw nothing!"

"Yes I did Hayes." Gilinsky says, pulling Madison into a hug as she cries.

"Fuck you!" Hayes yells at Gilinsky. Hayes turns to me and says,"Camila, don't listen to him."

I shake my head and cry harder. "Hayes, he saw you. Please just tell me the truth."

"I am." He says. He try's taking my hand but I flinch and take a step back. He looks hurt and tears form in his eye. "Camila." He cries. "Please baby. I love you."

"Hayes," I sob. "I-I just need to think. I need to be alone." I walk back to the tent and cry into the pillows.

I feel my heart shattering into a million peices like a broken mirror, except all I can see in the shards of glass is Hayes' face. I feel like Hayes is being ripped in a direction that I can't follow. I feel like I'm drowning. Nothing makes sense. I try to scream but it's mute. I ball up my fist to try to hit something but I just feel weak. All I can do is cry.

_
Next morning// 11:58 am

"Camila?" I hear Cameron say from outside my tent. I sit up and rub my eyes.

"Yeah?" I ask, looking around the tent. The spot besides me is empty and fresh, as if no one had slept on it.

"Do you want breakfast?" He asks.

"Yes please. I'll be out in a minute." I say. I don't remember what time I fell asleep last night. I'm sure it was pretty late, knowing I cried myself to sleep. Where did Hayes sleep?

"Okay." He says. I see his shadow leave. I put on my shoes and grab my toiletries bag. As I look around the tent, I notice Hayes's bag isn't in the room. He probably moved it into Nash's tent. I exit the tent and looks around.

The only ones out is Cameron, Stiles, and Matt. I furrow my eyebrows and walk up to Cameron. "What time is it? Is everyone else asleep?"

"No. Nash, the jacks, Madison, and um Hayes left." He says. Does he know what happened last night? I'm sure he does. He probably heard us. That's why he felt uncomfortable to say Hayes name.

"Where'd they go?" I ask.

"They're manager called them late last night and said they had to be at a meet and greet today."

I nod and thank him. I walk to the restroom and brush my teeth. I wash my face and stare at myself in the mirror. God I look horrible. I shake it off and walk back.

Cameron made us breakfast and we sat together and ate breakfast. We talked for a while and no one asked what happened last night. I pretty much zoned out throughout the entire conversation, which lasted about two hours. I was focused on last nights events. I didn't cry. That was the last think I wanted to do.

"Camila!" Matt snaps me out of my thoughts. I look up at him and force a smile. "Sorry."

"No it's fine. I was just thinking. What's up?"

"We wanted to go on a hike." He says. "Are you up for it?"

"Yeah!" I smile, getting out of my chair. I enter my tent and change into spandex shorts, a lose white tee, and black nike running shoes. I walk back out and everyone else is ready.

We walk towards a trail and we hike. Supposedly, there is suppose to be a waterfall at the end of the trail. I feel the urge to run. And I hate running. I truly do.

"Hey guys, i'ma run for a bit. I'll meet you guys there." I let them know and they nod. I take off and I don't stop. I know once I stop, I won't continue running. I'll just stop, so I don't stop.

I final get to the waterfall and stop my running. It's beautiful. It reminds me of Hayes. Hayes. I don't even want to think about him. I want to believe him. I do. I love him. And I'm not going to let this come in between us. But I saw him kissing her. Gilinsky saw him kissing her too. I thought he loved me. All this makes me sick to my stomach and I start to puke.

I puke in the bushes and I feel a warm hand on my back, rubbing up and down. Once I stop, i burst into tears. Great. This was the last thing I wanted to do.

I go into the first pair of arms I feel and they run there hand up and down my back. I decide to put my big girl pants on and suck it up. I wipe my tears and I let go.

"I'm fine. I just had to let that out." I force a smile.

"Are you sure?" Matt asks.

"Yeah. I think I'm going to stay out on today's activities." I let them know.

"Okay. We'll just hang around the camp fire."Matt smiles.

"No, no, no." I say. "You guys go have fun. I'll be fine."

"You sure?" Cameron's ask and I nod.

"Yeah, I'm going to head back." I say and I start to head back to the camp ground.

_