No. 41

> Camila's pov

After I went home to make stiles breakfast, I called Taylor. I really need to clear the air and I just need a girls day with the girls.

Before I have a chance to call her, Hayes calls me and I answer. "Hey."

"Hey, do you want to hang out with klaryssa? She's invited us to go mini golfing. I know Max is going." Hayes says.

"No it's okay. I might just go out with the girls."

"Okay. Well I'm going to go. Have fun with Taylor. Call me in case you change your mind. I love you."

"I love you too. Bye." I hang up and run upstairs. I quickly change into today's outfit.

I wear jean high-wasted shorts, a white spaghetti strap crop top with lace at the bottom, a salmon kimono cardigan with daisies. I wear my white vans and brush my hair, leaving it down.

I walk downstairs and meet stiles at the kitchen table. I grab my phone and start to call Taylor.

"So, do they always work late like this?" Stiles asks.

"Yeah, I'm usually home alone." I say, not looking up from my screen.

"Do you have plans today?"

"Not yet." I look up at him. "Did you want to do something?" I ask before calling Taylor.

"Yeah. But I have plans with Lydia later tonight."

"You do?!" I smile. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"Well you were crying." He says. I laugh and shake my head. "Are things okay now? If things aren't, you know.... I'm your brother. I uh- I would beat him up if you'd like." He sounds so awkward it makes me laugh.

"Everything is great now. Thanks you, brotha." I smile. "So what do you want to do?"

"I was thinking maybe you can help me pick something out for today."

"Sure! What do you have planned for tonight?"

"I made reservations at a really nice restaurant."

"Okay. Then, we have to go shopping." I smile.

"I hate shopping." He groans.

"Sorry, but you gotta look good for her." I smile. "Come on."

Before we leave the house, I quickly call the girls and ask them if they'd like to hang out. They agree and we agree to meet at Taylor's house at five.

After, stiles and I head to the mall.

_
4:47 pm

"Come on stiles!" I yell from downstairs. "You're going to be late." I hear his heavy footsteps run down the hall and he appears at the top of the stair case.

"How do I look?" He asks when he reaches me.

"You look great!" I smile. "Lydia is defiantly going to notice you now." I wink.

"Thanks." He smiles. "Well let's go."

"I'm going to Taylor's house." I remind him. "And I wouldn't want to third wheel with you and Lydia."

"I know. I'm going to drop you off at her house." He says. "Let's go."

I smile and grab my purse. We walk out and I hop in his jeep. I give him the address and he drops me off and leaves.

I knock on her door and the girls answer. They sequel when they see me and I laugh.

"Hey." I smile, hugging them. "I missed you guys."

"We missed you too." Kris smiles.

"Yeah, but we got to get our butts in my moms car." Taylor smiles. We all laugh and get into her moms car. I greet her mom and she drives off.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"Mini golf." Cassie smiles. I nod and smile.

"So..." Kris smiles. "Tell us the gossip."

I laugh and tell them everything that has happened. I tell them about stiles and camping and Hayes and Madison.

"Not to be weird, but your brother's hot." Kris smirks.

"Yes! I'm so happy I wasn't the only one thinking that!" Taylor laughs.

"Eww!" I say disgusted. "Are you serious? How'd you even see him?"

"Yeah! He's hot." Taylor laughs. "That night we left your house. And I saw him drop you of. He's hot af."

"Taylor!" Taylor's mom laughs and shakes her head.

"Sorry." Taylor laughs.

"Well he's off limits. He's on his way to a date." I say. The girls frown but shake it off. "You guys have to catch me up on all the gossip."

"We will. But later." Cassie smiles.

"Why not now? I need to know about the gossip too." Taylor's mom smiles. "You girls keep me young."

"You did not just say that?" Taylor fights a smile. Taylor's mom laughs and shakes her head.

"Kidding girls." Tay's mom says.

She drops us off at the mini golf park and she leaves. We pay for our entrance and we grab our golf stick and a ball.

The girls are really good at this so we quickly finish our rounds and decide to walk around. As the girls and I are talking and catching up, I hear familiar voices. I look around and I catch a glimpse of Max.

"Hey it's max." I smile. I haven't seen him in a while either. Then I remember he's supposed to be here with Hayes and klaryssa. I look around but I don't see them. Only max.

"Oh yeah." Cassie says. "Max!" She calls him over and a smiles spread across his face when he sees me.

"Camila!" He yells, running towards me. I jump into his arms and he spins me around. "Oh my god, I missed you." He puts me down.

"I missed you too." I smile. "We've got to hang out."

"We do." He smiles. "You have to tell me everything!"

I laugh and nod. "I will." I change the subject, curious of where Hayes and klaryssa are. "I thought you came with Hayes and klaryssa."

"I did, but they ditched me." He chuckles. "And I met up with Jackson." He says, pointing at Jackson. He's on the baseball team.

"Hey Jackson!" I wave. He waves back and smiles.

"Hey mila." He smiles. I turn my attention back to max.

"I'll text you later?" I ask.

"Yes!" He smiles, walking away. Once he's gone, the girls turn towards me.

"They ditched max?" Kris says.

"Where do you think they went?" Cassie asks.

"I don't know." I say confused. There goes the jealousy again.

"Let's not assume things guys." Taylor says.

"Let's go spy on Hayes." I smirk.

_