No. 36

> Camila's pov

Next morning// 8:42 am

"Wake up, baby." Hayes whispers. I open my eyes and immediately smile when I see his smile. He's hovering over me.

"Morning." I smile. He leans in and kisses me. "Hayes." I stop him.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

"I haven't brushed my teeth." I say. He rolls his eyes and smiles.

"I don't care." He says. He kisses me again, softly. "I." He kisses my jaw line. "Love." He kisses my neck. "You." He finds my sweet spot and sucks on it, making me moan. I try to keep from moaning loud.

"Hayes." I moan. He smiles against my neck. "I didn't say stop." I breath out. He chuckles and continues to suck on my neck. I softly moan, because I don't want anyone to hear. He soon stops and moves back to my mouth.

"I love you." I smile against his lips, stopping the kiss.

"I love you more."

"I love you most."

"Impossible." He smirks.

"Thats an insult. You don't understand how much I love you."

He chuckles and smiles. "I love you."

I smile and we get up. Before Hayes walks out I stop him. "Hayes, do I have... Umm... You know..." I say, not really wanting to say the word.

"A hickey?" He laughs. I blush and nod. "Let me see." I move my hand away from my neck to let him see. His eyes widen and he gasps. "Oh my god!"

"Hayes!" I freak out. He starts laughing and I slap his chest. "It's not funny Hayes. My brother is going to tell my mom."

"Camila." He laughs. "Baby, I'm kidding."

I sigh and look down. I want to smile and laugh but I don't at the same time. "Jerk." I say, pushing past him. As I'm about to unzip the tent, Hayes grabs my wrist and pull me. I spin and I place my hand on his chest, our lips crashing against each other.

I smile after the kiss and giggle. "I knew you wanted to smile." He smiles.

"Dork."

"Queen." He smiles.

"Gorilla." I laugh.

"Baby girl."

"Toad."

"Princess."

"Hey!" I laugh. "How do I go from queen to princess?"

"Well you said toad and the princess kisses the toad."

I laugh and shake my head. "You're so weird."

"You love me." He shrugs.

"True." I laugh and we exit the tent. They're all sitting on the chairs, eating a bowl of cereal. Hayes and I grab our toiletries bag and go to the restroom to brush our teeth. After, we walk back and eat a bowl of cereal.

"Stiles did you call mom last night?" I ask him.

He shakes his head and makes a weird face. "Opps."

I laugh and get my phone out. I dial my mother and she picks up after the third ring.

"Hey mom."

"Hey Camila. You didn't call me last night."

"I know, we got to the site and we started setting everything up and we were hungry and tired so after we ate, we immediately went to sleep." I lied. We weren't tired we just forgot.