No. 44

> Camila's pov

Next morning// 9:47 am

"Are ya'll ready?" My dad smiles.

"Yes!" Stiles and I yell. We're already in the car waiting for him to get in. My dad has to check everything before we leave anywhere.

When he finally gets in the car, we leave to the beach. I didn't invite anyone to the beach. I figured it would be nice to just hang out with my family. Now that we're all together.

"Camila, so why couldn't Hayes come?" Mom asks.

"Him and Nash had some meet and greet to go to." I nod.

"Oh, that's a shame. Next time then." She smiles and I nod. My parents start talking.

"So how was your date?" I smile.

"It was amazing! She loved it and she said that she wants to do it again." He smiles. "Thank you."

"You're welcome." I smile.

_
4:37 pm

"Hey, can we play?" I hear behind me as stiles and I both play volleyball. I turn around and Matt is standing there with a warm smile.

"Hey, Matt." I smile and he gives me a hug. "Who are you here with?"

"I'm here with Cameron but he's in the restroom." He says. "Can we play?"

I look at stiles who is running towards us. "Hey Matt." He gives him a bro hug and lets him play. Cameron appears a couple minutes later and is on stiles team.

After a few rounds, we get tired and we just walk back to shore. We just stand by the shore and let the water touch our feet, while we talk.

Cameron seems a bit stressed and really out of it. "Hey, Cameron are you okay?" I ask.

He nods. "Yeah, it's just Nash and I are kind of on bad terms."

"Oh, I'm sorry." I say.

"No, it's okay. What's making it worse is that Hayes is getting involved and he doesn't even know what's happening. He's kinda just defending Nash."

"Yeah, he's getting mad at me too. I haven't even do anything to that kid." Matt scoffs.

"I'm not saying this to get you to turn your back on him, but you asked." Cameron says. "We know he's your boyfriend so you're going to take his side."

I smile and nod. "It's okay, I'm kinda on bad terms with him too."

I know it's mine and Hayes' problem but they told me so why shouldn't I. Right? I don't know, I guess I want to talk about it. But not with them of course, I just need some help.

Stiles then changes the subject and we agree to go eat some dinner at in-n-out. We tell our parents and I grab my purse. Cameron agrees to drive us so we get in his car and he drives us to
in-n-out.

We get to the nearest in-n-out and we take a seat after we order our meals. We are soon called and we all get our food.

"Zayum, this is a real champs dinner." Cameron says into his phone with a funny voice, recording his food. All of us laugh and he puts his phone up, recording us. "Camila say hi to the camera." He says.

"Hello, ladies and germs of Cameron's snapchat." I smile. Cameron laughs and he records Matt. "Matt do the mattasourus." I laugh.

He showed me the 'dinosaur' side of him a few hours earlier, it was really funny.

Cameron records him doing the dinosaurs Matt and I laugh so hard, I'm dying.

I guess the video ends, because Cameron puts his phone down and starts typing while laughing. "This is so funny." Cameron laughs. "I'm putting it on snapchat."

Matt records a few video's on his phone too and we eat our food. A few girls would come up to our booth and ask the boys for pictures. Stiles and I would just sit there and a few were nice and smile or waved at us, but other girls would completely ignore us.

After dinner, we went back to the beach and just sat in the sand for a while. Before we knew it, it was already nine at night and stiles and I had to go.

"Hey, let's take a picture guys." Cameron stops us before we leave. Stiles and I nod and we ask my mom to take the picture of us.

"Hey, can I take a picture with just you?" Matt asks.

"Me too." Cameron smiles.

"Sure." I smile. I take a picture with Matt first and then Cameron and we leave.

When we got back home, I immediately took a shower to get rid of the sticky feeling on my skin. After the shower, I feel much more relaxed. I lay in bed and charge my phone. I open my laptop and check Twitter.

I have about a thousand twitter notifications. I normally always do. It's part of being Hayes' girlfriend, I guess. Everyone is always asking me questions and leaving comments on my pictures. But this time, I have much more than usual.

I check my notifications and Cameron and Matt tagged me in a picture. I check Cameron's picture and it's the picture of the both of us tonight. The other picture is of the four of us. I retweet the photo and I look through the comments, reading them. There are lots of hate comments.

@Hayesgirl372: why is Hayes' girlfriend there? Hayes isn't even there? Does Hayes even know she's there?

@ilovehayes92: what a whore! I bet she's cheating on Hayes with them. She's on there snapchat

@hayesbaby3: I hate her! She's moving on with Matt and Cameron! She's all over them. Watch there snapchat!

It really hurts that's they would ever think I would cheat on Hayes. They don't even know me or what's going on so they should just stay out of it.

I check Matt picture and he posted the picture of both of us as well. He commented 'beach day😊' and tagged me. I retweet it. I go through the comments and it's mostly like the comments on Cameron's twitter.

_