No. 46

> Camila's pov

_
11:38 pm

"Oh my god Hayes. It's ten." I say, looking at my phone.

"No way!" He shouts. He quickly turns the ceiling lights off and we race down the stairs.

We run out of the museum and race to the bus stop. "Camila it's okay." Hayes says, catching his breath. "I texted Nash two hours ago to come pick us up."

"Hayes you're amazing!" I smile. Nash's car comes into view and we hop in.

"Hey guys." Nash smiles.

"Hello!" Hayes and I say.

"You guys want some smoothies or milkshakes?" Nash asks.

"Yes!" Hayes and I both answer.

"Okay." Nash laughs.

He drives us to an ice cream shop and he buys us some milkshakes. He makes a short stop to the bank and then we get on the freeway home.

When we are a couple blocks away from home, Nash stops by McDonald's and orders some fries.

"Sorry." He laughs. "I was craving French fries." We laugh and we get home.

We enter our street and radiant red and blue lights catch my eyes. I roll the window down and stick my head out. I look at my house and there are two police cars parked in front of my house.

Worry and anxiety fills with in me. What's going on? Who got hurt? I look at the time in Nash's car and it's already one am. My parents must be worried because I'm home late and must have called the police.

Nash stops in front of my house and I run out the car. "Mom, dad!" I yell. I see my mother crying into my father's chest. "I'm here! I'm sorry I'm late!"I run past the sheriff and my father is crying as well. "What's wrong?! I'm so sorry!"

"It's- it's stiles." He say and my eyes start to swell. "He's missing."

"Mi-missing?" I ask, the tears rolling down my check. "What do you mean missing? Wh-where? I-" my thoughts are to much for me to speak. I can't quite process anything. I don't know what's going on.

I can't breath. I'm trying my hardest to breath but I can't. I start getting dizzy and my uncontrollably crying makes it worse. My heart is beating out of my chest faster and faster each second. My legs feel weak and I start shaking.

I fall. But I'm quickly caught by a pair of arms, before everything goes black.

_

My eyes were shut, but I could still see a blinding, harsh glow at the back of my eyelids. I open my eyes, and look around, adjusting to the light.

I was laying in a hospital bed, with IV's in my arms and tubes up my nose. No one was in my room, but there are 'get well soon' cards everywhere along with balloons and stuffed animals.

Flashbacks of last night came rushing into my head, causing my head to hurt.

Stiles! Stiles was the first thing that came to my mind. Where is he? I have to look for him.

I panic and rip the IV's and tubes out and attempt to get off my bed. When my feet touch the ground, my legs wobble and I fall to the ground.

I groan in pain, but manage to get up. I make my way out the room and my parent are standing against the wall. My mother, sobbing into my father's chest and my father trying to calm her. Hayes is sitting on the ground, sleeping.

"Camila." My dad says. My mother shoots her eyes towards me and runs to me, hugging me.

"Where's stiles?" I ask, impatiently.

"Honey, we'll talk about that later. Right now we ha-" I cut off my mom.

"No!" I yell, causing Hayes to wake up. He rushes to my side. "We- we have to find stiles."

"Camila, baby." Hayes coo's. "It's o-"

"No. We have to find him." I cry, pushing past my parents. My father has a tight grip on my and doesn't let me go. "Let me go!"

"Camila. Please. Calm down." My mom says.

I shake my head and sob, trying to push them away. When I can't fight anymore, I fall my knees, crying.

"Shh." Hayes says, pulling me into his arms. "It's going to be okay, baby. It's going to be okay." He carries me back into my room and lays my down on my bed. He wipes my tears.

"When can I get out of here?" I ask my dad.

"They said once you wake up." He smiles.

"How long was I asleep?"

"You've been asleep an entire day. You had a panic attack." My mother answers and I nod.

The doctor walks into the room, causing us to go quiet. "Hello Camila. It's great to see you awake this time." He smiles and I smile in return. He checks his clip board and writes down a couple things. "Okay, I'm going to check your heart." He says and I nod. He tells my to breath in and out and I do so. Afterwards, he writes things down and smiles. "You're all good to go. Have a great night."Great night? What time is it?

I smile and he leaves. "What time is it?" I ask Hayes.

"It's almost eleven at night."

I nod and my mother hands me my cloths. I change into my cloths in the restroom and we leave.

"Can we go look for stiles now?" I ask once we're in the car.

"Yes, baby." Mom answers. "We're going to go drop Hayes home first."

"No, that's alright. I want to help." He smiles, taking my hand.

"Thank you Hayes." Dad says. Hayes smiles and kisses my check.

_