No. 11

> Camila's pov

_
8:19 pm

After breakfast , we went out to go take a walk at an outdoor mall . It was beautiful and it started to snow . After , we came back to the lodge and played outside in the snow . Sky and I built a snowman that we named Olaf . We made snow angels and then a small throw of a snowball turned into a snowball war .

When it got to intense , sky left , leaving me alone . We were a team and then it was just me . So Nash decided to be on my team . A snowball fight turned into snow showers . They would tackle you to the ground and cover you with snow . After that , we all came inside and showered . We ate dinner and we got into our pj's and watched movies .

It's eight-twenty right now , and we are going to make dessert . Nash , Will Hayes , sky , and I are going to make cookies , cupcakes and hot chocolate .

"Sky and I are making cupcakes ." Will says , grabbing the cupcake batter and trays .

"Then we are making the cookies ." I call . Nash , Hayes and I got all the things ready to make cookies and started to make the cupcakes . Will puts Christmas music on and we all sing as we bake .

_
An hour and a half later

The oven timer rings and we all go to the kitchen . Will puts on the oven gloves and takes the tray of cupcakes and cookie out of the oven . The house is filled with the delicious smell of cookies and cake . I start making the hot chocolate while the cookies cool down .

We go back to the kitchen and play Uno . After five minutes , I make the hot chocolate for all of us .

"Nash put the cookies on a plate ." Sky says , handing him a plate . Hayes puts the frosting on the cupcakes and sky decorated it . Will helps me make the hot chocolate .

When we are done , we take everything to the living room where the parents are waiting .

"Wow !" They all say , sitting up . Nash , Will , and Sky take some cookies and cupcakes and go to the basement with their hot chocolate .

"Cam , can you help Hayes with the hot chocolate ?" Nash asks .

"Yeah ." I go to the kitchen and Hayes is putting the things away .

"I'll help you ." I say . I put the dirty pans and dishes in the sink and throw the trash away .

"Thanks ." Hayes says when we finish . I help him with the hot chocolate and we go to the basement .

"Will , start the fire place ." Hayes says . Will starts the fire and we all sit on the ground in a circle , drinking our hot chocolate and eating the cookies .

"We are missing something ." I say .

"Peppermint straws ." Hayes says quickly .

"Yes !" I say , getting up .

"Gross !" Everyone else says . Hayes and I are the only ones who like it . I walk upstairs and grab the peppermint straws from the pantry . I remember about the Cannoli's and I grab the box and take it downstairs with me .

"I totally forgot about these ." I say .

"About what ?" Will ask . I show him the box and he gasps .

"Cannoli's !" He yells . I hand him the box and he takes three . I give Hayes a straw and I put one in my hot chocolate .

"I haven't had a cannoli in five months ." Will says , licking his fingers .

"I don't like cannoli's ." Sky says . Nash agrees with her but Hayes , Will and I disagree . We love cannoli's . For the rest of the night , we played monopoly but we got bored so we just laid around the fire and talked .