No. 32

> Camila's pov

Mom? Dad?

This boy, Stiles, drops his suit case to the ground and enters my house. He runs towards my parents and pulls them into a big embrace.

My mother starts sobbing and I can tell my dad is trying his hardest from bursting into tears like my mom.

I stay still at the door, just staring at them. Hayes catches my attention and I stare into the living room. Everyone is staring at my parents and this boy, with a shocked look. They finally stare at me, sympathetically as if I was a dying puppy.

"I think we should all go and let them discuss things." Liz says, getting off the couch. Everyone follows and they leave, hugging me goodbye at the door. I smile, waving goodnight.

"W-what going?" I stutter. Stiles let's go of my parents and my mother wipes her tears.

"Camila, let's go sit at the couch." My father tell me. I follow them to the couch and take a seat. Stiles sits in between my parents and I sit across them.

"Eighteen years ago, I got pregnant with stiles." My mother starts. "We were very young and we couldn't handle a baby. So I gave stiles up for adoption."

That's why they were calling from adoption agencies. I'm not adopted. Stiles was the adopted one. They never told me!? Why not?!

Tears swell in my eyes, but I hold them in.

"Honey, I know this is all very confusing." Dad says, reaching for my hand. I quickly stand and back away.

"I-I need some air." I say, running out of the house as best as I can with these heels.

"Camila!" I hear my dad yell. I run across the street, ignoring my father and knock on the door.

Hayes is quick to answer the door and I run into his arms, crying. "H-he's m-y b-b-bro-t-ther." I sob. "Th-they never told-d me."

"Shhh." Hayes says, rocking me side to side. "It's okay baby. It's okay."

"N-No it's not. They didn't tell me." I say. "The day was going great until he showed up."

"I know you're hurt, but it will get better. Imagine what your brother is feeling. He's hurt. I know you are too but you have to understand him." I nod, calming myself. "Come on." He takes my hand and we walk to his back yard. We lay in his trampoline and stare at the sky.

"I'm probably acting like a brat, aren't I?" I sigh.

"No, you're not. You're just shocked." He says, turning his head so he's looking at me.

I shake my head. "I-I just don't know what I feel."

"That's okay." He whispers.

We stay in silence, staring up at the bright stars. Hayes wraps his arm around my shoulder and pulls me towards him. I rest my head on his chest and close my eyes. I told him tight, not wanting to ever let go.

I think part of the reason I hold him tight is because I fear Something so great as being in Hayes' embrace won't happen ever again. Not like this at least. I love him. And I'll always love him, but his career is a lot to handle. The media fools people and I'm scared to lose Hayes.

"Hayes," I whisper.

"Hmm?" He asks.

"You mean so much to me." I say. He plays with my hand, rubbing his index finger in circular motions on it.

"You're my universe. You're beautiful, not like the girls in the magazines. You're beautiful for who you are. You're beautiful for the way you think. You're beautiful because even in my hurt, my worst moment, you manage to put a smile on my face. With society telling girls how they are supposed to look and act, you stay true to you. You're not only beautiful for your looks, but you're beautiful deep down in your soul. You make my heart feel things it's never felt before. Music is nothing to me, because you're beauty sings to me. You're my first thought in the morning, you're my last thought before I fall asleep, and you're every thought in between. I promise, I love you. I'll never for get you. I will never forget how crazy you make me. Remember always I love you. Remember I'm always here for you. No matter what. I love you. I promise."

"I love you." I repeat. "I promise."

_
10:17 pm

I enter my house, closing the door behind my quietly. I walk into the kitchen and find my parents and stiles siting on the table.

"I'm sorry for leaving like that. I was at Hayes's house." I say shyly.

"It's okay, sweetie." Mom smiles, motioning me to take a seat at the table. "Coffee?"

I nod and she makes a cup of coffee for me. I glance at stiles and give him a soft smile. He smiles back and I look away.

"So, why'd you use the name stiles?" I ask when my mother hands me a mug with coffee.

"I wanted to be a stylist and we kinda just used stiles." mom shrugs, smiling at stiles. I nod and take a sip of the coffee.

Mom clears her throat and says,"I'll get the guest room ready for you to sleep in." She gets up and leaves.

"Yeah, tomorrow we can go buy paint and new furniture for you're room." Dad smiles, following my mom. Stiles and I are left in the kitchen.

"So how old-" stiles starts.

"When's you're-" I say at the same time stiles does. I try again. "Are you a-"

"Do you pl-" he says when I do. We stare at each other and laugh. "You can go first." He says.

"When's your birthday?" I ask.

"It's on March 23. What about you?"

"It's on June 11. I'm fifteen."

"Happy birthday." He smiles.

I laugh. "Thank you."

_