No. 18

> Camila's pov

Three body's come to view and I see Bruno running in front of them . I turn all the lights on and they're faces become clearer .

Nash , Cameron , and Hayes .

I notice I turned the sprinklers on instead of the patio lights , so I turn them off . I open the patio door and they run in . They're soaked .

"W-What the h-hell did you do that f- for ?" Hayes yells .

"What the hell are you guys doing in my back yard !?" I ask , walking them into my living room .

"W-We were t-trying to scare you ." Nash smiles through his chattering teeth .

"We can clearly see that you guys failed ." I roll my eyes , walking to the laundry room . I grab a couple towels and walk back to the living room and hand it to them .

"Do you guys plan on staying the night ?" I ask .

"Y-yeah ." Cameron manages to say .

"Come on ." I say . They follow me upstairs and I grab all of Hayes' cloths . "These are Hayes' . I'm sure they'll fit you ."

"I'll change in your restroom ." Says Cameron , leaving the room .

"I'll change in the one in the hall ." Nash leaves .

"You can change in here ." I tell Hayes . I leave and go downstairs to dry Bruno . When the boys return downstairs , warm and changed , they put they're wet cloths in the dryer .

"Let's go buy Starbucks ." I suggest .

"Taking the car would make to much noise and my parents would find out ." Nash says .

"We can take my moms car ." I say .

"Okay ." He smiles . I grab my moms car keys and we go to the garage to get in the car . The garage door opens and Nash drives us Starbucks .

"Why did you guys want to scare me at 2:30 in the morning ?" I ask .

"We were up and we saw your parents leave so we decided to mess with you ." Cam shrugs .

"I hope you guys had fun ." I smile sarcastically . Cameron smiles and shakes his head .

When we get to Starbucks , Nash orders our drinks and drives back . When we arrive at the house , I lay out some blankets in my room .

"What's that for ?" Hayes asks .

"That's where you guys are sleeping ." I say .

"No we're not ." He chuckles , jumping on my bed . Nash and Cameron join him and they start messing around .

"We don't fit on my bed ."

"Well then you can sleep on the ground ." Nash smiles .

"Jerk ." I roll my eyes .

"Stop rolling your eyes ." Cameron says . "They'll roll out of your eye sockets ."

I give Cameron a death stare and they start laughing . "Is it your mission to torture me ?"

"It's our duty as friends ." Nash smiles .

I shake my head and lay pillows on the ground . I lay on the ground , turning on Netflix . "Here ." I throw the control at Nash and he searches for a movie .

I go on twitter and go thru my feed . I retweet and favorite somethings before I turn my phone off and watch the movie Nash picked out .

_
7:48 am

I wake up in my bed , wrapped in Hayes' arms . His head rests on my chest and I'm in between him and Cameron .

"Hayes ." I whisper . I shove him softly and he groans . "Hayes get off me ."

He lays on his back and I slip out of bed . I walk to the restroom and brush my teeth and wash my face . Then , I grab my phone and I have a few missed calls from Liz , so I call her back .

"Good morning ." I walk out of my room, closing the door behind me. I walk to the kitchen , Bruno following behind .

"Morning ." She says . "Nash , Cameron , and Hayes spent the night at your house, right ?"

"Yes , they did ." I say . "I'm sorry if they weren't allowed to ."

"Don't worry . As long as they're okay , I'm okay with it ."

"Okay . Bye Liz . I'll tell them you called ." I

"Bye cam ." She hangs up .

Bruno starts jumping around and wagging his tale . "Hey baby ." I smile . "You hungry boy ?" He barks . I feed him food and water and he eats his food .

I grab a Mason jar and fill it with raspberries , blueberries , strawberries , granola , and lastly Greek yogurt . I grab a spoon and eat in the living room, while I watch tv .

The wood floor creeks and I see Hayes' tall frame through the tv screen . "Make your own breakfast ." I say .

"But I want your amazing pancakes ." He whines .

"Not today ."

He groans and makes his way in the kitchen . He comes back out with a bowl of cereal , shirtless . "Your cloths from yesterday should be dry so you can put on a shirt ."

"But then you wouldn't be able to see all this ." He smirks . He takes a seat next to me .

"As if ."

He chuckles and shakes his head . "What are we watching ?"

Before I answer , my phone rings . I answer it . "Hey Liz ."

"Hey Cam . Do you guys want to take the boat to Lake Norman ?"

"Yeah , I'll ask the boys ."

"Okay . If you do , then the keys are where they are always at ."

"Thank you Liz ." I smile . She hangs up and I turn the tv off . "Do you want to go to lake Norman ?"

"Yes !" He smiles with a mouth full . I laugh and get off the couch , walking to my room .

"Wake up ladies ." I yell, opening the curtains so the sunlight brightens up the room .

Cam and Nash groan , getting up . "What ?" Nash groans .

"Let's go to Lake Norman ?"

"Yes !" Nash instantly reply's , jumping out of the bed and into the bathroom .

"What is it with you southern people with Lakes, horses, tractors, and country accents ?" Cameron says , getting up .

I laugh and shake my head , walking to my closet . I grab a backpack and put in a pair of white Hollister shorts, a loose black crop top with white palm trees on it, and black and white converse. I put in an oversized hoodie and zip up my backpack. I grab a sky-blue two piece bathing suit form Hollister and a baby-blue, floral sundress.

When Nash gets out of the restroom, I  change into my bathing suit and put my sundress over it.

I walk out and head downstairs where the boys are at. I feed Bruno one last time for later and lock and set alarms, before we leave to Nash's house.

_