No. 34

> Camila's pov

June 13 // 9:16 am

I look for my scooter everywhere but I can't find it. I put it on my desk last night after the park. After the park, we came back home and watched some movies then Hayes left and I got ready for bed.

"Where is it?!" I groan loudly. I stomp downstairs and head to the kitchen. I walk by the living room and I catch a glimpse of stiles. He's on my cyboard.

"Morning." He smiles.

"What the fuck!" I yell, angrily.

"What?" He says.

"What the hell are you doing with my board?!"

"Riding it." He says in a duh tone.

"Who gave you permission? It's mine. You should have fucking asked!" I say, trying to get him off it. "Give it back."

"No." He says.

"It's mine!"

"I don't care little sis."

"Don't fucking call me that." I yell.

"Hey!" I hear my mom yell.

"I'm telling my mother." I smirk. "Mom!" I yell, running into the kitchen. "Stiles is using my cyboard!"

"Camila!" Mom yells. "Stop all the cussing!" Stiles enters the kitchen with the cyboard in his hands.

"I'm sorry. But stiles was using my scooter." I say.

"What's the problem?" She asks.

"H-he didn't ask."

"He's your brother."

I open my mouth to speak but I turn back at stiles. He's got a smirk on his face and I give him a dirty look.

"It's not his he should have asked!" I yell.

"I'm sorry I though I could use it, sis." He says shyly, but I know to God damn well that it's part of his act.

"Don't you see what he's doing?!" I yell. "He's trying to bust me!"

"Camila!" My dad says, walking inside from the patio. "Stop yelling!"

"But mom won't listen!"

"What did I say missy!" He says sternly.

"I'm sorry." I lower my voice. "But stiles didn't ask to use my cyboard."

"He's your brother." Dad says. "What's the problem?"

"Did you not hear me?!" I shout.

"Camila! Stop!" He yells louder.

"Sorry." I mumble, looking down.

"Stiles, please excuse your sister. She's not usually like this." Mom says. I look up at her with a shocked look.

"Excuse me?" I ask. "I've done nothing. Stiles is rude."

"I'm sorry I didn't ask. I thought we could share things." Stiles says.

I roll my eyes and dad says,"it's not your fault stiles." He looks at me and shakes his head.

"Stiles," mom sighs. "Can you give your sister her scooter back? I'm sorry she doesn't know how to share. We'll buy you one for yourself."

Stiles hands me my scooter and I take it back. "Put that away. It's time for breakfast." Mom says. I nod and put it in the living room. We take a seat at the table and mom hands us breakfast.

it was a very quiet breakfast. Nobody talked except stiles who tried to start a conversation. They would talk but I would stay out of it.

"Camila, wash the dishes." Dad demands. I nod and pick up the plates, putting them in the sink. My parents and stiles sit at the table and talk, while I do the dishes.

"Hi Hayes." My mom says. I look towards them and Hayes is standing in the kitchen, hugging my parents.

"I wanted to ask you guys a question." He says.

"Okay." Dad smiles.

"Can I take Camila on a camping trip? It's a spontaneous one a Nash and Cameron are going along with other of our friends. We leave in two days and come back in four days. I know it's a really late notice, but I would want her to go." Hayes says. My parents look at each other.

"Is it alright if we let you know later. We have to talk about some things." My dad says.

"Sure. I'll come back later or tell Camila's to call me." Hayes smiles.

"Thank you Hayes." Mom smiles and Hayes leaves. Once the dishes are done, which doesn't take that long really, I take a seat at the table with my parents and stiles.

"So can I go?" I shyly ask.

"Yes." Dad says. "But you have to call me every night and morning. Do not leave anyone's sight."

"Okay." I smile. "Thank you s-" Mom interrupts me.

"And you have to take stiles." She says. The smile on my face quickly faded and I looks at stiles who had a smirk on his face. "You don't take stiles and you don't go."

"Fine." I sigh.

Great! A camping trip with my annoying brother.

_