No. 33

Dylan o'brien is going to play stiles.

_
> Camila's pov

The next day: June twelve// 9:06 am

"Camila! Wake up!" My mother yells from downstairs. I hear my door open and I open my eyes.

"Wake up honey. We're going shopping." Dad smiles. Bruno jumps on my bed and starts licking me.

I smile and get out of bed. After I brush my teeth and wash my face, I shower quickly. I change into a white, fish net short sleeve shirt and light-wash Jean, short overalls with white vans. I medium dry my hair so it's a bit damp and then brush it out, putting it in a side braid.

I walk downstairs to the kitchen with Bruno trailing behind me. He's gotten much bigger.

"Morning." I smile at my parents...and stiles. They all return and 'good morning' and we sit at the kitchen table. My father hands out the food and we begin to eat.

"So, you guys took the day off?" I ask.

"Yeah. I figured stiles would need some furniture and new cloths so we took the say to go shopping as a family." Dad smiles and I nod.

Last night, stiles and I talked for a while to get to know each other, but it wasn't a very long talk. Only lasted about 7 minutes.

_

10:39 pm

When we arrived at the mall, my parents decided it would be a great idea if stiles and I shopped together.

"So um... Do you play any sports?" I ask stiles.

"I play lacrosse." He says plainly and I nod. We walk into urban outfitters and look around the store.

"What's your favorite color?" I ask.

"Really? Favorite color? What am I five?" He chuckles and cocks an eyebrow.

"I'm just trying to get to know you." I shrug. He rolls his eyes and looks through the cloths, picking the shirts he likes.

The following two hours were filled with me trying to start a conversation, but stiles quickly ending them with a single word or response.

What a total jerk. I'm trying to get to know my so-called brother but he only turns me down.

"Hey, mom." I say, when my parents come to view.

"How'd it go?" She asks.

"Could have gone better. A million times better ." I mumble.

"What was that?" She asks.

I know if I tell her It went horrible, she will defend stiles. So I decide against it. I don't need a brother bullying me.

"It went well. Right stiles?" I force a smile.

"Yeah." He smiles.

"Great. Let's go." Dad says. "Stiles and I are going to buy a couple things for his room. Can you ladies set everything up?" Dad asks.

"Sure." Mom smiles. My dad and stiles walk in the other direction and mom and I walk to the car to get home.

"Camila?" Mom says. "How do you feel about your brother?"

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"I don't want you to feel awkward around him. He's your brother and I know you just met him but please try to get to know him."

I smile and nod. "I'll try."

"Thank you." She says. We get home and we clear out the guest room which will now be the stiles room. We try as best as we can to move the bed and the small cabinet. By the time my dad and stiles arrive, everything is cleared out and the floor is covered with a plastic sheet so the paint won't damage the wood floor.

"Thank you ladies." Dad smiles, kissing my mom. I make a disgusted face and shake my head. "Let's get started."

My dad and stiles get the paint on the trey's and mom and I get the paint rollers. We help paint his room a navy blue color.

My parents and stiles talk and laugh while painting. I was left out of the conversation but I don't mind. I know they really want to get to know him. He is there son.

After an hour and a half, we painted his room and I looked nice. Because it's a really bright and open room so it looks good. We leave the room to let it dry and mom makes us lasagna.

"We'll move your things in there tomorrow." Dad tells stiles.

"Thanks dad. Thank you mom for the help too." Stiles says. "And Camila."

"No problem, honey." Mom smiles.

"Your welcome." I fake a smile. Mom places the lasagna filled plate in front of us and we start eating.

After dinner, we all take a seat at the couch and watch a family move together.

I hear the front door open and close and we all look back. "Hello?" I hear Hayes. I get off the couch and Hayes walks into the living room with a wide wrapped box in his hands. I give him a hug and he kisses my cheek.

"Hey." I smile.

"Hi Hayes." My parents both smile.

"Hello." Hayes wave back. "I never gave you your present." He tells me.

"You didn't have to get me anything." I say.

"But i did." He shrugs. I smile and he hands me the wrapped gift.

I take a seat on the couch and my parents pause the movie. I open the box and it's a white cyboard.

"Hayes." I smile, putting it on the ground. "This is so cool. And really expensive." I say the last sentence angrily.

He chuckles and says,"I know but if you don't have one, then I would be lonely."

"You have one too?" I ask. He nods. "Thank you so much." I hug him again.

"That's so sweet Hayes." My mom says and Hayes smiles at her.

"Here let me help you." He says, taking my hand. I put the box on the couch and Hayes helps me in the board.

As I step on the scooter, I lose my balance and slip backwards. As I'm ready to hit the ground, a pair of strong arms catch my fall. Hayes.

"I got you, baby girl." He smiles. This boy drives me crazy.

"Thanks." I smile, getting back on the board. When I fully get the hang of it, Hayes lets me go and I ride around the living room, earning cheers from my parents.

"Oh, that's nice Hayes. Thank you." Mom says.

"Your welcome." Hayes says once more. "Can Camila and I go ride them at the park?"

"Of course. Take of her." Dad says, as Hayes and I walk out the house.

"Love you. See ya later." I yell, closing the front door. When we're on the sidewalk, we put our cyboards down and ride to the park

_

I love all the sweet comments😭😘

Thank ya'll