No. 22

> Camila's pov

"Hey baby." I hear Hayes. I turn around and he puts his hands on my wasit, pulling me closer to him.

"Hey." I smile, giving him a small peck on the lips. I grab my textbook and Hayes grabs my hand. We walk together hand in hand through the hall way to get to or first period. Girls stare at Hayes and I. Some taking pictures, others whispering into someone else's ear, and a few on the verge of tears.

Why? It's just Hayes and I. Is it really that shocking that I could end up with someone like Hayes? Oh wait. It's not just "Hayes and I". It's Hayes Grier and an ordinary girl. The famous Hayes Grier has a girlfriend?

We get to class and the late bell rings. Max runs in, breathing heavy. "I'm here." He says, taking his seat next to me. Our teacher gives us our agenda and we start working in our textbooks.

_
Lunch

I get in the lunch line and a pair of arms wrap around my torso. I smile and Hayes rests his head on the crook of my neck.

"Hey, beautiful."

"Hi." I kiss his cheeks. I grab my lunch and we walk hand in hand to our table.

"Hey." Everyone smiles. "It's the talk of the school."

I laugh and shake my head. "You guys are cute." Cassie smiles. Hayes sits by me and wraps his arm around me.

"I make us cute." Hayes smirks.

"Hey." I laugh, slapping his chest.

"Camila, you're so burnt." Enzo laughs.

"Ugh. I know, we went to the lake and I guess I forgot to put sunscreen on my face."

"You went to the lake? In January?" Kris asks. I nod. "You're crazy."

_
After school

The rest of the day went by pretty fast and Hayes and I went to my house. We went straight to my room and laid in bed, watching tv.

I go on my phone and open twitter, scrolling thru my feed. I see lots of pictures of Hayes and I holding hands through the halls and kissing.

"Hayes." I say.

"Hmm?"

"We're all over twitter." I say. I go to the top trending and we're number three.

"We should tell my fans we're together."

"How?" I ask. Hayes gets off my bed and asks for my camera. He sets up the tripod and places the camera on it.

"Come on." He says, standing in front of it. I stand next to him and he starts recording. "Hey guys." He smiles. I smile too. "I know you guys have been seeing things on twitter about me having a girlfriend and I want to let you know that-" he looks at me and smiles. "Camila is my girlfriend. She's beautiful, caring, and she makes me smile."

"Aww." I smile. He kisses my cheek and looks back at the camera.

"I really hope you guys don't show hate. If you guys love me, you guys will be supportive and understand that Camila means so much to me. Well, that's it. I love you guys so much. Byeeee." He says, stopping the video.

"Do you think they'll be okay with us?" I ask. Hayes takes a seat at my desk and connects my camera to my desk computer. I stand next to him and watch him edit it.

"They will." He says. "Even if they aren't, it doesn't matter what they think. I love you and that's what matters." He grabs my waist and pulls me, so I'm sitting on his lap. I smile and place a kiss on his lips. "I love you."

"I love you."

Hayes finishes editing the video with me on his lap and when he finishes, we walk downstairs.

We meet Liz, John, my parents, and sky in the kitchen. "Hey." They all say. We greet them.

"We have something to tell you." I say shyly.

"What's up?" Liz asks.

"Camila and I are together." Hayes says. His lips curl upwards, forming a wide smile.

"Aww, my baby." My mom says, pulling me and Hayes into a hug. We laugh and she let's us go.

"You guys are adorable." Liz smiles.

"Congratulations, son." John tell Hayes. John winks at me and smiles.

"Dad?" I ask, looking at my dad. His arms are folded and his jaw is clenched. A smile slowly starts to form and he starts laughing.

"I told you." He pokes my stomach. I laugh and shake my head. Dad looks at Hayes and gives him a warm smile. "I know you'll be good to her."

"Thank you, Mark." Hayes smiles, extending his arm to shake my dad's hand. My dad pulls Hayes into a big bear hug.

Hayes and I walk back upstairs and he uploads the video on to his channel.

The rest of the day, we finished our homework, took Bruno for a walk with sky, walked to taco bell, and watched a movie at home.

_