No. 6

> Camila's pov

"Camila ." Sky whispers . I flutter my eyes open and sky is on top of me .

"Hey ." I smile .

"Shhh !" She says , putting her index finger to her mouth .

"Why ?" I ask in a whisper .

"Let's get Nash ." She giggles . I smile and agree . I brush my teeth and walk out to sky with two black markers in her hand .

I laugh and ask her if they have whip cream . She nods and we quietly walk downstairs to get a bottle of whip cream . We walk to Nash's room and we draw on his face . Sky draw's a curly mustache on Nash's face and I draw a unibrow on him . I put whip cream on his cheeks and take my phone out to take a picture . We put the whip cream and markers down and he starts to move around .

"Hey ." He groans . We giggle and say good morning . "What's so funny ?"

"Nothing ." I say , trying to hold in my laughter . Sky and I power walk out of his room and he get out of his bed to look in the mirror .

"Oh Hell no ." He yells . Sky and I run to her room but she stops me .

"Let's hide in Hayes' room ." She whispers , taking my hand . We run to Hayes' room and hide in his closet .

"What the hell !" He says , rubbing his eyes .

"Shhh !" Sky says . We hide in the closet and we hear Nash barge in .

"Where are they ?" Nash asks .

"In the closet ." Hayes says . Sky and I groan and Nash slides open the closet door . Sky's tiny so she easily slips away from Nash's grip . Nash pulls me over his shoulder and throws me on Hayes' bed . I laugh as he tickles me nonstop .

"Okay ! Okay ." I say in between laughs . "I- I can't ," I manage to say . "Breath ." He finally stops and we laugh .

"That will teach you not to draw on me anymore ." He say with a smile . He walk out and sky runs back in the room .

"Thanks for leaving me ." I say .

She smiles and says ,"Hey , it's not my fault . It was Hayes ." She points at Hayes and we stare at him . "You killed it ." She adds and we walk out .

"I'm going to change ." I tell sky . She nods and walks to her room .

I walk into Nash's room and he's laying on the bed with his phone .

"Hey , you should go wash your face ." I laugh , looking through my suit case for an outfit .

He takes the whip cream bottle and stuffs his mouth with whip cream . "Later ." He says , with a mouth full . I smile and shake my head .

I walk into the restroom and change into my outfit of the day . After I change , I wash my face and apply mascara . I walk out and Nash is pulling his shirt over his head .

"Nash ," I sigh . "You need a tan , my friend ."

He laughs and tickles my neck . "What about you ? Your so white too ." I laugh and shake my head .

I put my pj's in my suit case and go to sky's room . She's swinging on her swim . Liz walks in and says ,"Cam , can you get her ready ?" I nod and she thanks me .

I get Skylynn ready and I do her hair . I braid it into a French braid and she loves it . I put her shoes on and we walk downstairs together . She hold my hand and we go into the kitchen .

"Do you need help ?" I ask Liz .

"If you would like ." She says with a smile .

"I'll set up the table ."