No. 7

> Camila's pov

We finally get to the lodge and we take our things inside .

"Liz , how was the ride ?" Mom asks , giving her a hug .

"Torture ." She says . "I'm sorry kids , but you can't sing ."

"Yeah , no kidding ." Nash says , from behind us . "You guys sucks ."

Hayes and I laugh . I give mom and dad a hug and take my things up to my room . I unpack and open my blinds . I look out and take up the beautiful scenery .

There's a knock on my door and I turn around . Hayes sticks his head in and says ,"Stella wanted me to tell you that there is lunch if you want ."

"Thanks , I'll be down in a minute ." I smile . He nods and closes the door .

I continue to unpack and I organize my room . I organize my bathroom and then charge my phone . When I'm done , I walk downstairs with my box of cannoli's .

"Where are you guys going ?" I ask mom , as dad , Liz , John , sky , and mom walk out the front door .

"We have to do the market for Christmas dinner and breakfast ." Mom says . Christmas is in three day , btw .

"Okay , be careful ." I say . They say goodbye and walk out . I walk to the kitchen and find Nash and Hayes sitting on the dinning table .

"When's Will getting here ?" I ask , looking in the fridge . I put the box of cannoli's in there .

"He said he'll be here in less than an hour ." Hayes answers .

I grab a plate of chocolate covered strawberries and take a seat next to Nash . "I haven't seen him in forever ." I say , taking a bit out of the strawberry . Nash and Hayes stare at my strawberries with devouring eyes .

I sigh and roll my eyes , giving them the plate of strawberries covered in chocolate .

Nash and Hayes laugh , taking the plate . "You know us so well ." Nash says , making a face that makes me laugh . Nash and Hayes eat all the strawberries , leaving me with an empty plate with bits of chocolate .

"Where's the lunch my mom was talking about ?" I ask Hayes .

"Oh ," he says , scratching the back of his neck . He laughs and said ,"I thought you didn't want it ."

"You ate that too ?" I ask . He laughs and nods .

"Wow ." I said , getting up to the pantry . I walk in and grab bread . I walk out and get mayo , lettuce , ham , pepperoni , and tomatoes from the fridge .

I toasts bread and chop up the tomatoes and pepperoni while I wait . The toaster ringer rings and I take the bread out . I put my sandwich together and put every thing away . I take a seat again and eat my sandwich while Hayes and Nash talk about YouTube idea's . My phone rings and it's Max .

"Hey !" I say , with a mouth full .

"I didn't get you give you your Christmas present ." He sadly says .

"Neither did I ." I say . "I'm sorry , but I'll give it to you the first day back ." I promise .

"It's not the same , but I guess ."

"What are you doing ?" I ask , putting my plate in the sink . I walk to the living room and take a seat on the couch .

"On my way to my grandmothers house ." He sighs . "It's so boring there and it smells like shit ."

"Language ! And don't talk bad about your grandmothers ranch ." I hear his mom in the distance .

I laugh and say ,"Tell your family I say hi ."