No. 47

> Camila's pov

Two days later // 9:07 pm

These past few days have been hell. We cannot find any sign of Stiles and I can't handle it. What if he never comes back?

Hayes has help my parents and I look for stiles but I can't ask him to spend his time helping us. I know he wants to and it's his choice but I feel guilty that's he's staying up all day and night to help us.

There's a knock at my door. "Come in."I yell. The door opens, revealing Hayes with a two buckets of ice cream, two HUGE spoons, and movies.

He smiles at me and walks in, closing the door behind him. "Hey, baby girl." He sits on my bed next to me. He gives me my own bucket of ice cream with a spoon.

"Thanks." I smile, eating my ice cream. "You always know how to make me feel better."

He smile and kisses my forehead. He takes my laptop and puts a movie in it for us to watch.

"I'm sure he'll come back home. Maybe he's just taking some time to think." Hayes smile.

"Maybe. I'm just worried and scared."

"There's no need to be scared. He knows how to take care of himself." I nod and we watch the movie.

_
11:55 pm

As we watch a second movie, I hear a car door open and shut in the driveway.

"Did you hear that?" I ask Hayes.

"Hear what?" He asks.

"Come on." I say, getting of the bed. I walk downstairs and my parents are in the kitchen. "Did you guy go to the car?" I ask.

"No. Why?" Dad asks. I shake my head and Hayes follows me to the front door. We walk out and I see Stiles' jeep.

I gasp and put my hand to my mouth. Stiles is leaning against his car, looking down. "Stiles!" I yell, running to him. I hug him tight and start to cry.

"Hey, sis." He says.

"Why'd you leave? You're such an idiot. Don't you ever leave!" I cry.

He chuckles and kisses my head. "I won't. I'm sorry."

I let him go and my parents run out of the house. My mom starts to cry and my parents both hug him.

"Where did you go?" Mom asks him. "Don't you dare leave us again. We were worried sick."

Stiles smiles weakly and nods. "We have to talk." He says.

My parents both get a serious look on there face and nod. "What is is stiles?"

Stiles walks to the passengers side and opens the door, taking something out. He closes the door again and walks back.

"I'm a father." He smiles, holding a car seat with a baby boy inside.

_