No. 35

> Camila's pov

Two days later // 10:00 am

"Bye honey. I love you." Mom kisses my forehead.

"I love you too." I smile and get into Nash's car. My parents say goodbye to stiles and he gets in the car.

I haven't talking to anyone since my birthday party. Only Hayes and Nash and his family. They got to meet stiles but no one else. Nash and stiles are good friends now.

Nash and Hayes haven't told us who's going, but we'll meet them at the camp site. It's about seven hours away.

_
4:18 pm

"This is Camila. My girlfriend." Hayes introduces me to a group of boys.

"Hey! It great to finally meet you. Hayes always talked about you. And even more now." A boy with blonde hair and blue eyes says. "I'm Jack."

"Hey." I smile. "This is my brother stiles." The other boys introduce themselves to me and stiles. There are three other boys and one girl besides me. Jack Johnson, Jack Gilinsky, Matthew Espinosa, and Madison.

We unload the car and set up all the tents. I'm sharing a tent with Hayes and stiles is alone in his own tent.

After an hour, everything is set and we make a fire. I sit on a log while Hayes and JJ(Jack Johnson) search for sure wood.

Madison, the only girl besides me, sits by me and smiles at me. "Hi." She says.

"Hello." I smile. I've heard of her. There were rumors going around that her and Hayes were dating. I'm not sure if they're true, because Hayes and I really haven't talked about what happened on tour.

"I just wanted to say that I hope there isn't any tension between us." She says and I furrow my eyebrows in confusion.

"Why would there be any tension?" I ask.

"Oh you don't know?" She asks innocently, but I can tell it's only an act. "I thought Hayes told you."

"Told me..?" I ask for her to go on.

"I don't want to be the one to tell y-" she's cut off by Hayes.

"Hello ladies." He smiles and Madison and then me. "What are ya'll talking about?"

"I was just introducing myself." Madison smiles at me. She gets up and walks off. Hayes takes her seat and wraps his arm around my waist.

"I'm hungry." He says. I laugh and nod.

"Me too." I say. Gilinsky walks by with Madison on his arm. "They're together?"

"Yeah. I think for two months now." Hayes shrugs and I nod. "I'll go et us some food." Hayes gets up to get us food. I stare at gilinsky and Madison laughing and talking.

"You guys are a cute couple." I smile. "How long have you guys known each other?"

"Thanks. And two years already." Jack smiles, looking into her eyes. He really likes her. Hayes comes back with a plate of food and we eat.

_
12:47 am

"Okay, I'm going to sleep." Hayes says, getting up. "Come on." He tells me.

"I'll be there in a minute." I smile and he nods, walking off to the tent. Since we got her pretty late, we didn't really do anything but sit around the fire talking. Most of the guys already went to bed except Nash and stiles.

I walk to the tent and grab my toiletries bag and go to the restroom to brush my teeth. I walk in and Madison is already brushing her teeth on one of the sinks. I stand next to her and do the same.

She glances at me a few times and she finishes before me. She just stands there, watching me and I feel uncomfortable. I finish brushing my teeth and start heading out, avoiding her.

"So Hayes really didn't tell you?" She asks, grabbing my arm.

"No." I shake my head. "Tell me."

"If you insist." She smirks. "I know you've heard the rumors about us. And I'll just let you know that they were true. We did date."

"Well obviously he saw that he was to good for you so he left you." I smile.

She laughs and throws her head back, amused. "Oh honey. Hayes didn't leave me. In fact he wanted to move to la with Nash and Cameron so he could live close to me. Don't you see he still has feeling for me." She pulls me closer to her and whispers in my ear. "You're a joke. Hayes wants me."

I don't say anything and she walks out of the restroom. Its not true. Hayes would have told me. Right? Well we really haven't talk about anything related to tour. Would he tell me?

I walk to out tent and I lay next to Hayes, my back facing him. He lays his hand on my thigh and pulls me towards him.

He kisses my neck before saying,"good night, beautiful. I love you."

"I love you too." I smile.

I won't let Madison get to me. She's just jealous. Hayes would tell me. I know he would.

_