No. 20

> Camila's pov

_
9:18pm

"Oh my god , Camila you're so burnt." Hayes laughs.

"Really?" I say worriedly. He nods and laughs. "Ugh!" I groan covering my red face. I shake my head and wait for Nash to buy the movie tickets.

Nash returns with the movie tickets and we walk in. We buy popcorn and a cokes and we find seats.

_
6:40 am : Monday(next day)

I wake up to my alarm going off. I turn it off , wash my face , and brush my teeth. Then, I jump in the shower.

After, I put on a sports bra and slip on my tie-dye hoodie that Hayes got me. I slip on dark-wash jeans and white vans. I dry my hair and put it in a bun. I curl my eyelashes and apply mascara.

By the time I'm done, it's seven-ten. I walk downstairs and make my self a bowl of cereal. I eat my breakfast alone on the island.

I hear the front door open and shut loudly. "Morning!" I hear. Hayes walks in the kitchen and smiles at me.

"Hey!" He says loudly. Well he's in a good mood.

"Sh!" I shush him. "My parents are sleeping."

"They didn't go to work?"

I shake my head. "They got the day off because of yesterday."

"Oh." He nods. "Ready to go?"

I nod and put my bowl in the sink. I grab my backpack and we walk out.

We arrived in front of the school building and I see Jack walk in.

"Ugh." I groan, walking.

"What?" Hayes chuckles.

"I haven't talked to Jack since the dance."

"Oh yeah, I heard what happened." Hayes chuckles.

"That's so embarrassing."

"Just talk to him. You'll be fine."

I smile before we separate to go to our lockers. I grab my textbook and walk to Jacks lockers. I tap his shoulder and he turns around, a smile forming when he sees me.

"Hey." I smile.

"Hi."

"Listen," I say. "I'm really sorry about Friday. I didn't mean to get drunk." He softly chuckles and I turn red. "It's really barrassing."

"It's okay." He smiles. "I'm just glad your okay."

"Thanks." I smile. "I had a great night.... As far as I remember."

He smiles and the bell rings. I say bye and walk to my first period class.

_
Lunch

"Hi." I smile, sitting at our usual lunch table. Everyone was already seated.

"Hey." They said in unison.

We talked for a bit while I eat. A bit later, I felt someone tap my shoulder.

I turn to see Jack. I smile and he says he has to talk. I nod and walk out of the cafeteria.

"What's up?" I ask.

"I just wanted to set one thing clear." He starts. "I really like you, but if I ask you to be my gifriend, I need to know that you don't have feelings for anyone else."

I was shocked. I didn't know what to say. I mean, jacks nice and good-looking, but I don't feel anything towards him. Maybe I should give him a chance? No, I like Hayes.