No. 13

> Camila's pov

I gasp but I don't stop . I close my eyes and kiss him back . I know it's wrong but it doesn't feel wrong . I like it .?

After a few seconds , we stops . He takes deep breaths and rests his forehead on mine .

"I'm sorry . You're supposed to kiss the person next to you on New Years ." He explains .

Oh .

I nod and act like it didn't hurt, but deep down I sear it kills me.

I give him a small smile and lift my glass cup in front of me . "Happy New Years ." I say .

"Happy New Years ." We toast and I take a sip out of the champagne . I walk away leaving Hayes alone by the rail .

I walk to Carly and see she's with Ashton . They're having their New Years kiss . I smile and walk back to the fireplace .

"Hey ." I say , giving Maggie a small smile . I sit next to her and she gives me a marshmallow on a stick .

"Thanks ." I say . I put it on top of the fire .

"Having fun ?" She asks .

"Yes . They defiantly know how to throw a party ." I smile . I make a s'more and eat it.

'You're supposed to kiss the person next to you on New Years.' I think of what Hayes said . Did it really mean nothing to him ? Did it mean anything for me ? Of course it did . It cleared everything up .

"You okay ?" Maggie asks .

"Yeah , I'm fine just enjoying my s'more ." I smile .

_
3:00 am

"You really liked that champagne . Didn't you ?" Nash laughs . We get in a taxi cab and it takes us to the hotel .

"It was alright ." I mumble . I wouldn't say I loved it . I did have a bit more than two cups but I'm not drunk . "I'm not drunk ."

"I know , you could have been if I wouldn't have stopped you ." Nash laughs .

I laugh and shake my head . "I had fun ." I smile .

"We could tell ." Hayes laughs . I roll my eyes and look out the window . "Why're you so moody ?"

"I'm not ." I snap . " I just don't want to talk to you ."

"You act like I actually enjoy talking to you ." He snaps back .

"Because I know you do ."

"Don't be such a know it all ." Hayes says . "No one likes those ."

"At least I'm not clueless like you ."

"Shut up ."

"Nice comeback Hayes ."

"I could roast you so hard right now , but I'm not ."

"Go ahead !"

"You know what ? I hope you get hit by a truck ."

"I hope your dick falls off - oh wait ," I smile . "You don't have one ."

Nash laughs and I could see the anger in Hayes's eyes . Hayes gives Nash a death stare and Nash stops laughing .

We get out of the cab and walk into the hotel . We take the elevator to our floor and I walk into our room . I walk straight in our bedroom . I grab my cloths and get in the restroom .

I take my flats and my dress off , putting on my pj's . I put my hair in a bun and wash my face and brush my teeth .

I grab my things and walk out . I put my things next to my bed and get in bed . I just lay there thinking about tonight .

It started off as a great night . Then Hayes kissed me and said it meant nothing to him . Then in the taxi cab back , Hayes and I started arguing and I got mad . Now my head hurts and I feel horrible . I'm in pain , emotionally and physically .

I start to cry and I bury my head in my pillow . I stop to cry when I hear the room door open . I take a deep breath in and wait till everyone's in bed . Sky and Hayes lay in the bed we share and I get out . I take a pillow and a blanket with me to the living room .

I dial Taylor and she answers after a couple rings . "Hey , Happy New Years ."

"Happy New Years ." I say . "Are you busy ?"

"No , are you crying ?"

"Yeah ." I say , my voice cracking .

"What happened ?"

I tell her everything and in the end I'm sobbing . I tell her everything from the beginning of the week to now . I tell her that I like Hayes .

"It probably did mean something to him he just doesn't want to admit it ." Taylor says .

"I don't think so Tay ." I sniffle .

"Are you mad because he doesn't like you back ?"

"No , I'm mad because I want things to go back to the way they used to . I want my best friend back . I don't want to like Hayes anymore than just a friend . I want to stop fighting with him ."

"It's okay . It'll get better ."

"No , it's not okay . I think he just wants me out of his life ."

"It's not okay . But it will be ." She says . "You don't need Hayes . We'll help you get over him , okay ?"

I nod and then I realize she can't see me . "Okay ." I say goodnight and then Max calls me . I tell him everything and he tells me exactly what Tay told me . After a while I hang up and fall asleep .

_
10:05 am

"Cam ." I hear . "Camila ." I slowly open my eyes and adjust to the light . My head hurts . It's throbbing . Above me is my mom . "Why are you sleeping in the living room ?"

"I was on the phone with Tay and Max and feel asleep here ." I tell her . She nods and sits in the kitchen table with Nila and Liz . I say good morning and walk to the bedroom . Nash , Hayes , Will , and Sky are awake watching tv .

"Hey ." They smile , except Hayes .

"Hi ." I walk into the bathroom and brush my teeth . I undress and get into a warm shower .

After the shower , my head feels better . I dry my body with a towel and put on a robe . I wrap my hair in a towel and look out the bathroom to see if the boys are in the room . Nobody's in the room so I walk out and lock the bedroom door .

I change into Adidas joggers , a maroon hoodie , and maroon vans . I dry my hair but it's still damp . I walk out to the living room and say good morning to everyone .

"How was the party last night ?" Liz asks .

"It was fun . Everyone was really sweet ." I smile . "What did you guy do ?"

"We went to dinner ." She smiles . I nod and ask how it went . She said it was lovely and it was a great night .

We all eat a cereal and go out . The parents went to a broadway musical and Nash , Will , Hayes , and I went to an arcade . It has a lot of things to do .

"You okay ?" Nash asks as we walk side by side . "You looked really bad this morning ."

"Yeah , I'm okay . My head hurt this morning ."

"To mush champagne ." He smiles . I laugh and shake my head .

We get to the arcade , we play laser tag place and meet the boys there . I say hi to everyone and then we spilt into two groups .

After two rounds, we got bored and decided to do karaoke. Carly and Maggie were the strongest singers in the group. Out of the boys, Jason was really good.

Later, We bought tokens and we played arcade games . Carly, Maggie and I took pictures in the photo booth . Nash and I took pictures too . We all squeezed into the booth and took group picture .

Hayes and I haven't spoke the entire day . And I feel we're not going too anymore after this trip .

••••••••••••••••••••••••