No. 45

> Camila's pov

_
2:39 pm

"Hello?" I yell, walking into my house.

After Hayes and I made up, we passed by Starbucks to buy a drink and we walked back home, because Hayes has a motor cross race today. He invited me to come but, I know John always does the tuck documentary thing and I didn't want to be in it.

When no one answers, I know they're all out. So I just sit on the couch and watch some tv by myself.

_
5:19 pm

I've been home almost all day, doing nothing. I've just sat on the couch with Bruno, watching tv. I'm not even up for making myself anything to eat.

I decide to text Hayes to see if he's home already and how his race went.

Me: Hey baby

Hayes💖🔥: hello beautiful. I miss you.xx

Me: I miss you too

Hayes💖🔥: you hungry?

Me: starving! How'd you know?

Hayes💖🔥: I could hear your stomach growling all the way at my house😂❤️

Me: haha very funny. I'm to lazy to make food

Hayes💖🔥: come outside

I scrunch my eyebrows together and walk to the front door. I open the door and Hayes is standing in front of me with a box of pizza and two bottles of coke.

He's got a huge smile on his face. "A large box of pepperoni pizza and two large cokes. That'll be 12.57." He smiles, holding up his hand.

I lean in and plant a soft kiss on his lips. "Will that cover it?" I ask.

"Perfect." He smiles. I laugh and shake my head, letting him in. He walks into the living room and we eat our pizza.

"So how'd your race go?" I ask.

"It was great! I won first place." He smiles, excitedly.

"They probably let you win, because they felt bad of how horrible you are. It's boosted your self confidence." I smile.

"You know you're supposed to be supportive of me." He chuckles. He wraps an arm around my shoulder and pulls my into him. He puts his available hand on the back of my neck, kissing every inch of my face.

"Hayes." I laugh as he kisses my face. "You stink." I can feel his smile against my skin every time he kisses me.

I put my hand on face, trying to push him back, but I fail. He's much more strong than I am. He pushed me back, kissing my face.

I laugh as his kisses tickle my skin. He finally stops kissing me and he smiles, staring at me.

"What?" I smile.

"You're so beautiful." He breaths out.

I smile and put my hand on his face. "Let's go out."

"Where?" He asks.

"I don't know, let's just go out." I smile.

"There's some place I want to show you." He says, standing up and picking me up. "It's about thirty minutes away."

"It's okay, I'll just tell my mom." I say, taking my phone out and calling my mom.

"You're going to have to lie to her."

I nod and she answers the phone. "Hey mom. Is it okay if I go with Nash and Hayes to the movies?"

"Yeah sure. How long is the movie?"