Can you Help

Ever since the announcement of what's really going on everyone has been cautious of me

Ever since the announcement of what's really going on everyone has been cautious of me. I still didn't know everyone yet but I didn't care. I know Hank told my dad, I also knew Hailey assumed something happened but no one else knew. I had basically spent everyday with them. Purely just because my dad had grounded me for drinking it was either come to the station and chill in Hanks office or get lectured by uncle Will. I of course chose the former. "Go to go dad" I walk over kissing his cheek and hugging him. He holds me tight for a moment. "You call me if you need ok" I nod against him. His been so protective since he figured it out or was told if you want to be technical. I pull back, he grabs my face "I mean it even if it's the middle of the day I will come get you" I nod he kisses my head "ok go before your late" he gently shoves me making me laugh "love you kiddo" "love you dad" I smile racing out the door and down the street.

I jump into the back matte suv without hesitation. I'm surprised my dad hadn't caught on. "You ready for this kid" I look over fiddling with my hands "don't think I will ever be ready" he pulls up a block from my school. I turns the car off before turning towards me. "You don't have to" "and keep having to go to this hell knowing I turned down this opportunity no thank you" he smiles at me I don't think he smiles for anyone. He pulls something out of his pocket handing it to me. I fiddle with the wire. "Keep it hidden" I nod talking my hooded jacket off starting to feed it through the string holes "perks of having a cop dad the amount of times I found random wires in his clothes while trying to find mine in the washing" I shake my head finishing up "he taught me I was curious" I smile as he nods "he can't know" "this is on a need to know someone will be parked inside the school the moment you say the word they will come in and every cop will be here" I nod "frankfurt" "why that" "it's what Will use to call me to annoy me" he smiles "the moment my dad hears that word he will come without a second thought" he nods I jump out of the car. "Hey kiddo cause trouble" "its what I do best" I smirk shrugging walking away towards hell as I like to refer to it. Slight problem with the plan how the hell was I supposed to know what when the time to say the word is.

I walk through the halls holding my traps tightly. "Aww were that cute cheerleading outfit" one of the dumb jocks said smacking my ass. I ignore it taking a deep breath as I continue to my locker ignoring the various other comments thrown my way.

It was lunch. I was on my way to locker to grab my bathroom bag, it's full of makeup and lady products basically all the essentials, Erin helped me make it when I turned thirteen. "Hey beautiful" I spin around startled no one was meant to be here usually it's empty that's why I come at this time. "You know I was just going over some of your essay mind coming and helping" I sigh I knew what he was asking. We never had an essay. But I willingly following fight every fibre that tells me to fight and run.

He throws me on his desk making me realise this isn't normal. "You think you can get away with wearing the gorgeous outfits you do" he does to pull my jeans causing all the fibres I was fighting to trigger. I lift my left leg kicking him, hard to. I quickly pull myself up as he regains his balance. He goes to grab my but I punch him, he stumbles back wiping his lip. Guess having a dad who's a cop does pay off. "You bitch" he spat blood out it flying across the room. I try to fight but his stronger. He roughly grabs my hair as he over powers me. He slams my head into his desk disorienting me. He quickly pulls my pants down like his done it before, which he has. I fight back but it's not as tough as before. My undies were down before I can blink "no no" my voice was slurred the world was spinning but I could feel everything he did as he slipped inside me.

I was curled up in the corner. I had no idea where he went just that he fixed himself up and lefts. "Frankfurt" I say softly unable to stop the tears from flowing. "Hey hey Bailey" a guy with blonde hair said the moment he saw me in the corner. I use the wall to stand up kinda thankful I had somewhat made myself look presentable. "I couldn't stop him" I let out a sob I recognised him from my dads unit. He goes to touch me but I flinch back "please don't" I whisper out "can you" I hiccup "can you get my dad" he nods "a patrol is arresting him as we speak...can I take you to the hospital I will make sure you dad is there" I slowly nod "can I know your name you know mine" I weakly smiles as we begin walking together "Adam" I nod allowing him to lead me to his car. Despite being comforted by the fact he worked with my dad, I hadn't stopped crying the tears just kept flowing.