Belle Saves the day

Third Person POV

Belle walks up the steps into intelligence. She occasionally stopped past, it had been happening for a while so much like with Bailey Trudy doesn't ask questions. "Belle" Jay asks very confused Belle never came without Bailey or when she wasn't here. "She's not here" Kevin told her "I know Um" everyone watched her shift her feet "I ah I didn't know what to do" "ok why do you tell us and we can try to help" Adam said carefully Belle May scare him a little bit but she is a kid just like Bailey and he would do anything to help like everyone else in the room. "Um Frankie has a boyfriend she didn't want me to say. She wanted it to be perfect when she told you all" by Hank had walked out of his office and was listening "i I think she's in trouble his rough with her and you know Frankie she gives as good as she gets. But this there have been so many things that I just don't know and now she doesn't want to speak to me she wouldn't do that willingly" Belle was a mess. No one has ever seen her this bad. "She has bruises on her wrist from how hard he pulls her and squeezes. He shoved in his car and drove away I think his going to hurt her worse" Belle was pacing worried beyond belief. "Do you know the boyfriend or anything about him" Hank asked calmly. They were all mad and angry Bailey didn't tell them. If Belle was worried it was bad so that makes it worse, makes them wonder if Bailey is blind to the signs of danger or just didn't want to admit it. "Um his name is Jacob his rich lives in a mansion on the north side somewhere that's all I know" Belle stumbles out so clearly panicked for her best friend. Kevin who was closest to her jumps into action "hey hey take a deep breath the best way to help her is to think about everything every person every action you have seen or know about relating to this Jacob" he sits Belle down at his desk as Jay races down the hall to call his daughter. "We need relax...we all know Bailey know what Bailey is like are we sure she just doesn't like it rough and we are panicking over nothing" Hailey said and she was Bailey was a spitfire. "Not after what happened with our English teacher or how she shot the guy she doesn't let anyone touch her" Belle said sternly realising why Bailey hated her so much.