Christmas

Eight years old

Eight years old

"Daddy daddy wake up it's Christmas" "come on Jay wake up" Me and Belle yell while jumping on daddy's bed to wake him up. He sighs extending his giant arms and pulling up down to him. Belle and I lay on either side of him giggling. "Daddy come on present" I groan trying to pull him up. "It's to early" he groans smiling just watching me pull him "I'm not with daddy Will I get presents" "of course you will and I spoke to your dad last night his going to come past to see you with all the presents that Santa accidentally dropped off at your house and from him. But I know for certain there are some out there for you" "well hurry up you have been in bed forever" I said dramatically. Daddy picks me up carrying Belle on his back. "Look look" "presents" both Belle and I yell seeing an enormous amount of presents coving the living room below the tree "hey guys" uncle Will said noticing us "I see you got your bonus child" "yeah her dads working coming by later wanted her to have somewhat of a normal Christmas" "Wexi told me daddy is like gay dad with Belles dad" I say making the now three adults look at me uncle Will laughing. I smile in delight. "Daddy is grandpa Hank and grandpa Al coming I would like to see them" "I think grandpa Hank might be a bit later he wanted to spend the morning with Justin Daniel and olive" I nod smiling as mouse walks over kissing my head and ruffling Belles hair "I will kill you" she said making him laugh "ok who's giving them out" Uncle Will asks "daddy" "Jay" both Belle and I say "ok but remember no opening them we are just giving them out first" he said pointing to the two of us making us nod.

"Daddy daddy look I got a pretty dress" I say holding up my new sparkly purple unicorn dress that has a white tutu attached. "I got the same but mines blue" Belle said looking between the two making me smile "we match" I said making her nod before we both go back to unwrapping presents.

"Grandpa Hank" I yell running over to him "look Santa got me it" I twirl showing him my dress "daddy got me this to" I hold up my bear dress as a police officer "out of all the toys she got that's her favourite" Uncle Will exclaimed making me laugh. "Well it is the best isn't it" I nod to uncle hanks words "I got you and Belle something where is she" "shes our room"  I say a moment later daddy came out with Belle following. Grandpa Hank gave us both presents making us smile gleefully. I sit down beside Belle on the floor both of us immediately ripping the open to see what's inside. Inside mine was a police hat fake handcuffs and a fake gun "look daddy look" I said putting the hat on. Inside belles were fake handcuffs and a fake gun she loved it and a toy monkey. She wasn't as into the police as me cause her daddy friends had been arrested but that doesn't mean she hates my daddy or grandpa Hank. "Thank you" I jump up hugging grandpa Hank smiling "Thank you" Belle said smile. "Now when you come visit no one will get confused that you aren't a cop" he said making me smile "I love it" I giggle in delight. It was the best day ever. I run around with Belle Uncle Will chasing us while daddy and Grandpa Hank talk. We both wear our new dresses. I wear my police hair. We were giggling like crazy as we outrun uncle Will only for daddy and mouse to corner us. Daddy grabs me while mouse grabs Belle making us laugh in delight.