Bigger and bigger

I had been running a parallel investigation

I had been running a parallel investigation. I had full intentions of telling the team. "No one of this is adding up" Kevin said frustrated "so go back over Allison's story, check her friends story we aren't going to be played by a bunch of teenagers someone is lying"Hank said "yeah Allison" I mutter clearly not as quiet as I thought though given the fact everyone was now looking at me. I don't look up though paying attention typing away. When I finally do look up Hank is standing right in front of me. "You got something to share" "no why what makes you think that" I said shrugging "maybe that's what we need" Kim said making everyone look over "well all our facts come from teenagers so maybe we need a teenager" "Kim's got a point maybe to understand who's playing us we need one of their own" that's when they look at me "what oh me" I say "so why don't you start explaining it to us" Hank so kindly asks "come on Frank your time to shine" Adam pushes "your been doing your own digging" Dad said my heart rate immediately picks up as I think of last time. I immediately loose my ability to speak. Last the was horrible. I believed it would be like last time. "Hey" I jump seeing dad right in front of me. "This isn't like last time I think we all knew you running some kind of investigation also your buddy here told us" I look at Adam no doubt my face full of betrayal. "Hey I didn't want this to blow up for you and if you hate me for that it's ok" I have to give it to him he does know how to warm my heart. I sigh "how long kiddo" "since I found out it was Pete I called Belle who brought Ares and James with her" "the awesome foursome" Dad smirked "ok so what you got" Hank asks I go to speak but Hailey cuts me off "I know your girlfriend is Belle but how do the other two fit in" "James is like my big brother" "Known him about as long as I have known Belle his a year older than the other two" dad said smiling "ares is the best friend" I add "Frank here is definitely Queen bee" Adam tells them before the whole dynamic and everyone's part was explained. I didn't even know how they knew this.

"ok now we know that the case" Hank said clearly frustrated "ok um Allison a bitch always has been" I begin not missing the subtle laughing Kevin Adam and Kim try so hard to hide. "She has the clique" I say explaining her friends. "Um a month ago she was dropped from the soccer team it was one of the nights Lee Henry and I went to get food Belle was out some family business" "by that you mean" "gang stuff yes I don't know what just it's something to do with the Latin priest" I shrug "anyways as most of us know every second training the girls and boys teams train together during this time I'm usually with Lee Henry James Ares Belle and Stella...she came back every training session with the pose of friends...she never would have been alone with him his always got his assistant and there is twenty five of us fifty when the two teams get together there's always someone around him the only time he was alone with one of us was when we were injured and he would be to focused on holding the knee in place or whatever the medic would be in and out of the room before the ambulance came. She said it happened at training it's virtually impossible to get a moment to even talk about the games because his to busy working out plays and what not to insure we win...so if this did happen it would have somewhere else" I was now standing by the board which I had flipped so I could write on it. Truth was I actually just liked writing on whiteboards made me feel important. "Now her friends are bitches they won't break" I say writing down three places house, Den, Lake. "Her family has money she's the type of girl who has never been told no I image being kicked off the team would have really annoyed her. Her parents have three homes and that's just near here all of which have security cameras" "what's the den" Kevin asks he seemed genuinely curious "um the den is this place in the woods it's like an old house cave thing people go to smoke drink you name it" I sigh "there is this place by the lake that's pretty isolate to" I shrug my phone buzzes Adam picks it up "Ares said house in Bridgeport" I smile happily "you had Ares working her" Dad asks "she's obsessed with him" I shrug both him and Hank seem impressed "Belle is asking her family about the body um you guys said his name was Eric something rather I don't know I snapped a pictures to her" I shrug "she get back to you" Hank asks "um said some guy name Joe recognised him but that's it" I shrug smiling feeling important. Dad gets up kissing him a head. Hank pats my back before walking past.

I sat in an empty interrogation room. "You know you don't have to hide in here" "I know how much you hate me getting involved in cases" he sighs sitting beside me "that's cause I worry I have worried since the day you were born how on earth was I going to protect this beautiful baby then you grew up into this strong stubborn girl who drove me insane...it got worse when I started up here and took on the bigger cases because I saw bad things all I wanted to do was hold you tight and shield you from the world. Which believe it or not got harder and harder with your bestie Belle" I laugh resting my head on his shoulder "I may hate it but I am proud of you how resourceful you are" he moves so I'm now looking him in the eye putting his hands on either side of my face. "Can you just promise me one thing you tell us I don't care if you Belle James and the other guy" "Ares" he nods "yeah him I don't care if you guys run your own thing as long as listen carefully to these rules on your all safe at all times" "does that count for Belle she lives with a gang" he rolls his eyes "you know what I mean two you don't get in the way and three you don't keep it to yourself remember your still a kid as clever and resourceful you four are your kids just make sure we the actual detectives" "Addy isn't a detective neither is Hank do you want me to go on" he rolls his eyes letting me rest my head on his shoulder again "no just leave the actual police work to the police you can help fill in the gaps all you like" "does this mean I can talk during your meetings and not get glared at" "yeah you have ideas and angles we don't think of and wouldn't look at without you if you didn't tell us Allison was kicked off the team we wouldn't know" I smile I go to speak but my phone goes off. I pull it out seeing it's a message from Belle "Rodney Snider his with the gangster disciples" "is Belle related to them" he asks "um I don't know I just know her uncle is apart of a different gang to her dad caused massive issues. She was only made as an act to piss the gang off which is why she's the Latin princess and not the princess of the one her uncle is apart of" he nods "ok so she could share blood with a gangster disciple" "or a four corner hustler or Black disciple or or vice lords" "we can deal with the origin of Belle another time" I laugh "she got an address" I nod "south side" I said typing away "just sent it to you" he nods as his phone goes off right before mine. Only mine causes me to jump up. "Belles going there you have to be quick the Latin kings and the gangster disciple are at war" I panic chasing him as he goes to tell the team "they will kill her she's a massive target you get her you hurt the entire gang without even trying" I gasp out in front of everyone.