Riped out

I was walking to the district when I saw it

I was walking to the district when I saw it. Adam giving his gun and badge to Trudy. He walked down the steps and the two men beside the black car start checking if his carrying a weapon. "Addy" I yell racing over understanding what's happening and freaking out. He turns to face me as Trudy rushes down the steps "Frank it's going to be ok alright" tears pouring down my face as I hug him not wanting to let go. Trudy pulls me off him pulling me to her. "I love you" he said I nod quickly "I love you more than anything" I go to go closer but Trudy's arms tighten around me. I watch helplessly fighting against the grip as the cuff him and put him in the back of the car. He looks out the window sending me a weak smile before the car drives away. That's when it all can crashing down I legs give out and I just cry. My Addy gone taken away. I didn't know if I would ever see him again. "Come on Bai let's get you inside" Trudy said helping me up. I was crying in her arms. Once we got inside I take a deep breath pushing her away, confusing her. "Are you ok" "no I just lost my big brother" the tears had stopped flowing. I sadly walk up the steps, Trudy putting the code in and opening the gate. I walk up and through the bullpen without a word, completely aware of the concerned looks. "Watch her she just watch Adam get taken away" I sat in the break room in shock I didn't know what to do or think. "Platt told us Ley" my dad said coming in causing me to look up at him "I don't know what to do dad his my Addy my big brother who am I going to have fun with tell everything to now" I take a deep breath "they just took him" "we're going to figure this out you will have your Addy back in no time" I nod leaning into him as he sits beside me. He wraps his arms around me holding me close. "He was so helpless I wanted to help but Trudy was holding me" "I'm glad she was and I know Adam is as well we can have you getting in trouble" I sigh as he strokes my hair, I close my eyes just trying to relax. "Is She ok" I hear Hailey ask "yeah" my dad replies. I felt someone walk over and move my hair out of my face "you can stay with her she needs her father" Hank said "she's heartbroken I don't know how to help" "just be there let me deal with Adam you take care of your daughter" he told my dad sternly "said person also isn't sleeping" I say making the two laugh "I promise I will get Adam back" Hank promises me making me nod into my dad "how bout your dad takes you home" "sarge" "she needs you more than we do" Hank said sternly making my dad nod I stand up grabbing my bag hugging Hank, he hugs me back without hesitation. I just stay in his arms for a few minutes before I turn to my dad. He wraps his arm around me holding me close, leading me to his truck.

"It's worse than the heartache I felt for mum" we were on the couch I was laying on him we were watching Cinderella. I always watch Disney Princess movies when I'm sad. "My heart is broken" he just holds me tighter "Voight won't let you down he will find a way to get Adam back because if there one thing we are positive about it's that you being heartbroken isn't an option it makes everyone else sad and depressed" I weakly smile up at him and he leans down kissing my head "he was going to take me out for a coffee date this afternoon" he laughs "you and Adam and your coffee dates I swear" he shakes his head laughing making me smile. "Think he just wanted to get off work" "we would talk" my dad looks at me "sometimes he would drive around other he parked the car but it was when we talked about everything while drinking coffee and eating random food" I shrug it was my favourite time with Adam. "Well with Voight on it you two can have your coffee dates again" I smile gleefully.