His Happy

"Dad" I hold onto him

"Dad" I hold onto him. "Your ok your safe" he said "come on" he stands up "I know the team missed you" "no" I gasp out all I could see were flashes of their suits "um I mean I want to stay with Will there are more cameras around a hospital there are black spots around the district" he nods "are you sure I could stay or we could go home" I knew how much he wanted to find who did this. I nod "I'm positive go do what you do best protect me" he kisses my head hesitantly before leaving.

"So why did you want to stay here normally your attached to him after this" Will said coming in "am I holding him back" "why would you even ask that" he sits beside me "it's just that I get this feeling I am" I sigh running my hand through my hair. "I ruined his and Haieys relationship specifically she did but I was the reason" I play with my hands "with all the craziness in my mind now he doesn't get a break...I know how much he loves being a detective hell I love him being a detective" I smile at the floor slightly scared to look at Will "I know he loves Hailey as well and from the beginning long before all this I didn't like her cause she was taking him from me I didn't even give her a chance but then I did and I saw how happy she made him...then this happened" I couldn't even say it I don't even know if Will really knew. "She just went with what she thought anyone else no one would think anything of it cause she's a detective it's what they do but because it was me it turned a lot of people against her" "have you forgiven her" Will asks I didn't even know how to answer that question. "I yeah" "no you haven't but you will say yes for your dad" Will sighs "you are the most important thing in your dads life. Your not holding him back because truth is he would much rather be with you but he loves more than anything seeing your face light up when he tells you all his stories from what his done that day...you can deny it all you want but they have always lit up and only light up for his stories I have seen Adam tell you stories. They spark when Voight tells you police stories as you call them but they only light up for your dad. He would do anything for you and has more than once. He loves seeing you smile the smile that reaches your eyes we all do. Your not holding him back none of that is your responsibility. You helped him through his ptsd in ways that I don't think he even admits. His going to help you through this and be there whenever you need because his your dad first a cop second. Your not holding him back if hailey and him are really meant for each other they will find there way back to each other" I nod just listening "you brighten everyone's day with just your presence...you even are teaching Adam how to do all that hacking stuff without realising it...I heard him say something about the cameras around the hospital" I nod "your so special Bailey Frankie your name still doesn't make sense god what was your dad thinking" I laugh "it grew on us" he smiles "just like you did you wormed your way into everyone's heart...I promise your not holding him back your the most important thing in his life. Take you away and he might die forget to breath" "for a minute there I thought you were going to say he would die of heartbreak I would have punched you" he laughs making me smile "there she is" I wink making him smile "your a good kid you can always do better everyone can but you really are amazing I wouldn't want anyone else to be my niece" "not even Belle" he groans "think that might kill me I honestly don't know how your dad sleeps with her in the apartment" "his a cop and knows she won't do anything" he just nods "and your far softer than us uncle will" he just gives me a look. He knew it was true. Dad was stronger than Will, but we all have big hearts and care for everyone.

Will had dropped me home. He had stayed until dad got home. I mostly just stayed in my room. I changed into some comfy clothes which consisted of one of my dads blacks jackets at least I think it's my dads fairly certain, and some pyjama shorts that have Mickey Mouse on them. I had laid on my bed for hours. I didn't even know if Will was still here, I just heard the door open and close. I sigh getting up feeling hungry. I walk into the kitchen living room seeing my dad sitting on the couch drinking a beer watching probably a Blackhawks game. "Hey princess" he said noticing me "hey" I pause unsure of what to do. He puts his beer down opening his arms. I hesitantly making my way over to him sitting down on the couch leaning into him. His arms instantly wrap around me. "Will told me" I don't say anything "you aren't holding me back or and I never need and break especially from you" he lifts my face up "I know you haven't caught a break it's been one bad thing after another and you think it's too much for everyone but Ley there is nowhere else I would rather be. My spot is right beside you always I don't care what I do where I am as long I'm right beside you...if you aren't around I don't know what I would be able to do. I wouldn't be able to function that's for sure. I only got through the ptsd because of you and all those tough cases weren't as tough when I got home to see you sleeping" "so you weren't made that I slept in your bed" he laughs "no the first time was a shock but I quickly figured out with mouses help that you wouldn't sleep anywhere else. You wanted to be around me when I wasn't around" I smile "I would get into that bed careful not to wake you and then not long later you would be snuggled into my side clutching me like I would disappear" "I wanted to wait for you mouse let me wait in there I fell asleep waiting" "I know now surprised you still kept that tradition if your not asleep here it's my bed" I smile "it's your new favourite game where is Bailey" he laughs I lay my head on his chest. He picks his beer up sipping it. "I'm hungry" I groan causing him to laugh "what shall we eat" I shrug.