Suspect

Third person POV

The unit was investigating a case of the murder of a vice lord. There were connection to south side hustler and Latin kings Chicago was on the brink of a big gang war. No one was talking.

"I got into the phone we got five photos that were taken five minutes before the murder" Kevin said "zoom in on that one" Adam said it was a photo of there victim in the back of a car with another person "check out the bag in the corner" Adam said Kim walks over both her and Kevin are confused "Jay I think you should call Frank" this got there attention everyone moves to see the picture. No one else but jay got it, Jays eyes immediately widen. "What's going on" "that's Franks bag I would recognise it anywhere she the only one I know with a police key chain and that fluffy thing" "doesn't she have her name somewhere" Kim asks "on the back in gems" Jay said sighing as his daughter didn't answer "ping her phone according to this she would have been there when he was killed" Hank demanded "yeah Um sarge that might be hard" Adam said everyone looks at him confused "She has know how to hack since she was six you don't think she figured out how to hide a phone ping" Adam adds "try" Hank demand causing Adam to race over to his computer. He wasn't wrong there were a thousand dots on the screen, he refreshes there are no dots. "She's not a suspect" Jay said "she was there jay" Kim tried to reason "and how do we know she got rid of the gun he died of a gun shot" Kevin said "my daughter didn't kill anyone" Jay snaps refusing to even consider it. How could his Bailey his Ley hurt someone. "Belle her friend Belle what's her name" Jay said "I always did think she was a bit dodgy" Adam remarked "what do we know about this Belle" Kim asks they were going to run with this to deny the fact that Bailey could have done something. "Um her parents aren't together her mother lives with her boyfriend on the south side dad lives in canary ville" "any connection to the south side hustlers or Latin Kings" Hailey asks "her mums boyfriend I think Bailey would know" Jay told them shrugging truth was Belle kept her family at a massive distance from everyone but Bailey. "Is this Belle a danger to Bailey" Hailey asks not having met Belle "no never they are sisters when they need someone they are the first ones there the first to know" Jay said "yeah I seen their bond it's pretty powerful...I think Frank taught her how to hack" Adam said "would surprise me that girl uses others to sus out a situation" Kevin said shrugging "so how do we find this Belle" Kim asks looking at all of them "don't ask me I met her at Jays she's been there every time I seen her" Adam said shrugging "I knew where her dad lives picked her up there a few times no idea where mum lives" Jay said "so how do we find this Belle" Kim asks no one knew, it was silent. "Two teenage girls can't just disappear" Hank said from his office doorway "one who happens to be one of our own" he continues "sarge" Kevin begin "we treat her as a victim until we know otherwise" Hank practically spat out. He was pissed they would even consider her. Hank and Jays eyes meet Hank silently promising to help her and him bury anything to keep her safe and out of jail. "Belle would throw Ley under the bus if she is apart of this so that means Ley is there Willingly" Jay added "so that mean she could be just as guilty" Hailey said. Adam wanted to strangle her, he knew they had issues but to condemn her without knowing anything. How could she expect to be happy with Jay, if she's just outright condemning his daughter. She may as well open the gates to the jail cell herself. "We keep her involvement in-house anything relating to her is kept quiet just the people in this room...this is a very public case so we have to tread on the side of caution" Hank instructed "Ruzek I want you searching for a way to find her last ping photos anything...Atwater Burgess go back to the crime scene have a closer look see if you can find anything relating to Bailey and Belle anything...Halstead try to find her you know her talk to everyone she's close to Upton you can go but if I ever hear you talk about Bailey like that again your off the case" Hank instructed everyone them all racing off with a little bit more purpose than usual. It related to Bailey anything relating to the girl who had wormed her way into everyone's hearts, almost everyone's heart was important to them.