I only Want Him

I slowly walk behind Adam into the hospital

I slowly walk behind Adam into the hospital. I had cried all I could. My face just felt stiff from the dried. Adam walked straight to the desk where Maggie is. I don't pay attention to what they are saying looking around. I was looking for one person. Dr Choi walks over coming to treat me but I jump back "no go away" he looks startled I rub my arms looking around. "Bailey" Dr Rhodes said as he came over. I knew him well. He carefully comes closer trying to reassure me but I flinch away tears building up in my eyes. I didn't want to I liked Connor but I couldn't help it. My eyes catch a familiar flash of red coming out of a patient room. Before me or anyone else can register what was happening. I was running towards him. He was startled stepping back almost falling from the impact of my body. He realised it was me and allowed some nurse to take the patient stuff before wrapping his arms around me tight. That's when the tears start again. "I want dad" I mumble into him causing him to hold me tighter. I could hear Adam distantly telling him something happened at the school. "How about we get you check" he asks carefully I could see the worry in his face the moment I step back. I take a moment before I allow him to lead me into an empty room. I unwillingly sat down on the bed. I was touching Will the whole time. "Natalie" he called her "Can you let Natalie examine you" Will asks me carefully "I want dad" I repeat "working on it kiddo Voight is forcing him here as we speak" Adam interrupts "his going to be so mad" I shake my head ashamed "no he won't" Will reassures he clearly didn't know the whole story. "Would you mid stepping out while I work on him" Natalie asks Will looks at me. It takes me a moment to realise why his looking at me, I was clutching his head so tightly. I slowly let go nodding. "If you need me just get Natalie to call" I nod he kisses my head before walking out.

I didn't say a word the whole time as Natalie got to work. "We just want have to wait for the head CT but your all good" I nod just laying back "the test from the" she begins but stops when she see the tears build up in my eyes and my hand lightly shake. "The other test will be back soon they have been sent off to the lab I have prescribed medication an antibiotic for the healing to insure to you don't have any sti or stds" I nod "is my dad here" "I will go check want me to send Will in" I nod.

I was alone. My dad runs in he looked so panicked. I rip the cords off me jumping into his arms. He holds me close. My legs wrapped around his waist, my arms around his neck head buried into his shoulder. I was crying again, I have never hated crying so much in my life. "I'm so sorry dad" "shh" she said as he rubs my back trying to comfort me. "I want to go home" I mumble as he sits down holding me close "unfortunately no your scans came back you have a grade two concussion" Will said coming in. I don't move from my fathers arms. "I want to go home" I mumble into my dad "I don't want to stay" let's just say I got my fathers love for hospitals. "Will i can take her with me" my dad said knowing the moment I got over clinginess I would be running out of the hospital. I could feel Wills eyes on me before he sighed. "I will see what I can do" he leaves. My head on my dads chest listening to his heart beat. It was calming me. My left hand playing with his hair, my right wrapped around him holding him tight. He was rubbing my back. I don't know how long I was there, I had lost all concept of time. "Ok you can go but Jay she can't sleep for about four hours.... if she does sleep you have to wake her up hourly. Watch her carefully if anything changes dizziness or anything you call me or bring her back immediately" Jay taps my arm causing me to sit up. "I have to sign a few things then we can go" I nod standing up I don't move far from him.

Dad walks with his arm around me as we walk up into intelligence. I kept my head down and didn't say anything. "I'm sorry dad" "not your fault kiddo" he said opening the gate walking inside with me. He pauses thanking Adam. I slowly walk toward the office. I walk in without knocking reaching into my pocket pulling the wire with the little camera out placing it on his desk. "Hope it was worth it" "it wasn't meant to happen like that Bailey and you know it" I sigh "you also didn't say the word" we were talking loudly making me realise dad didn't know. "He normally doesn't go that far and I knew you have something good for it to stick" I shrug he sighs getting up wrapping his arms. I flinch momentarily before I wrap my arms around him.

I sit beside my dad. I hadn't left his side. The only time I did was when I was with Hank. "We have a problem lawyer is claiming she came onto him" Hailey said coming out not realising I was there. Adam tried to warn her but she didn't get the message. Fuelled with anger I stand up. "His saying it was my fault" that's when she realises and her eyes widen. "Bailey take a breath we have the video" "he can claim there was no essay" I snap pushing past them racing down the halls. I don't know how they didn't catch me, maybe they let me. "You think this is my fault" I snap storming into the interrogation room. "You think I wanted to be throw around the room have my head bashed against the desk before he violated me when I couldn't fight back" "now I think you miss interpreted what I said" his lawyer got up with is hands up "how can you miss interpret someone saying I can onto him his stronger than me" I scoff the lawyer walks towards me with his hands up. His mistake I swung at him sending him stumbling back. My dad comes in grabbing me holding me back to insure I didn't hit anyone again. "Now you can match him I gave him that before he slammed my head against the desk" that's when my senses realises his in the room. My whole body tenses. Dad pulls me out back towards the bullpen. "As cool as you punching his dick lawyer not a good idea" Hank stated I scoff before adding "his going to get away with it" "we're not going to let that happen" Jay said shaking his head "we have a video the evidence from the medical exam" Adam shrugs "not enough" I sigh reality he would only get a few years with the she came onto me defence. "She has a point" Hailey add as Hank came over crouching down in front of where I was sitting by my dads desk. "You told hailey that your friends had it worse that the art teacher and principal were involved" I nod "would you be able to convince them to talk to us" I sigh rubbing my face "I can try" "they didn't before" Kevin argued "but now they have someone on their side" Hank said point to me. I pull out my phone messaging Talia and Belle, asking them to meet me.