Diagnosis

Dad and I sat opposite Dr Charles "she's using those she knows as like a lifeline" he began "she has sever PTSD from the rape and now the gun incident I believe she was coping with it until the recent incident" he diagnosed "she gets flashback any...

Dad and I sat opposite Dr Charles "she's using those she knows as like a lifeline" he began "she has sever PTSD from the rape and now the gun incident I believe she was coping with it until the recent incident" he diagnosed "she gets flashback anything can cause them a loud noice will bring back the gun shot, someone she doesn't know touching bringing back the rape...those are just two but there are many triggers from what I have seen this past hour. She clings to people she knows mainly you. She has a lot of doubt about whether she is the one who killed him. Guilt thinking she is the reason the guilt causing depression and anxiety. She told me she hasn't slept fully since the shooting took place has nightmare every time she tries" there voices we're distance but I knew what was happening. I just stare off to space. "She's fallen asleep on me a couple of times" "you probably noticed some of the signs" dad nods looking down at me as I lay on his chest "I'm going to prescribe her some medication for the PTSD and depression to hopefully help. I would recommend that she isn't left alone with Hailey or anyone she doesn't know" my dad nods stroking my back.

My dad hadn't left me alone since talking to doctor Charles. Or maybe I hadn't left him. I don't know. I had set myself up beside him on his desk. I know he told Hank not sure about Adam but I don't care. I know he told Hank and Adam that I can't be alone with Hailey. I was currently in the tech room with Adam Hailey was there as well. Adam and I were goofing around while watching the cameras I could tell it annoyed Hailey but for now she kept her mouth shut. They were waiting on a call to narrow down what they were looking for. I honestly don't know how Hailey ended up here Adam volunteered, I would have been cool with Trudy but I'm not complaining. Dad was hesitant but after being reassured by Adam I would be fine.

Adam had gone to the bathroom very hesitantly not wanting to leave me alone with Hailey. "I'm sorry" I look over at her briefly but keep my my attention on on the cameras. "I know I put you through a lot" "that's an understatement" I say not looking at her "you didn't even know what happened and you condemned me" I add my eyes not leaving the cameras. I glance at her and can see she really genuinely sorry. But I can't forgive her. My dad couldn't forgive her. It was so soon and I was far to messed up. I was so caught up in my head I didn't notice her get up and come towards me. I jump feeling a hand on me sending the chair flying backwards. "No no" I yell not noticing her jump back in fright. "Frank hey what happened" Adam said racing in. He looks between Hailey and I. "The car" I mumble making him confused "the car" I said louder pointing to the video of the car they were looking for. Hailey jumps into action while Adam stays beside me. "She touched me" I mumble hugging him "she's sorry Addy" I add glancing at her. I wanted to forgive her. We were just sort of starting to like each other before all of this. I do desperately wanted a woman figure in my life that I was willing to just forgive and ignore what happened. I wanted to talk vent with a female not just Adam even if Adam was very good at girl talk. He did love bitching about everyone and anyone. I do have Kim, Adam was always helping her so I had grown use to her. If Adam liked her and my dad clearly likes her then I guess she's ok. I don't know I guess that's just another mess to add to my jumbled mess of a life.
I sigh stepping away from Adam sending him a nod before sitting back down watching the cameras remind me of when mouse and I use to watch them.