No Belle

I lay beside Jacob on the grassy field at our school

I lay beside Jacob on the grassy field at our school. "Belle" I begin "no" I sit up turning to him confused "I don't want to hear about her when I'm with you" I nod still very confused. I knew they didn't like each other but this was something else. "I don't want you hanging out with her" he said firmly "what" I was in utter shock "yeah she's a gangsters daughter she will probably just be some sort of druggy or something like her mother your better than her" he squeezes my thigh "she's my best friend Jake I'm not saying goodbye to her just because you say so" I could see he was getting visibly mad "even for me" I pause I didn't know how to answer that "that's what I thought no more Belle" I didn't know what happened.

He suddenly sat up grabbing my wrist and pulling me up to him. He leans down grabbing our stuff before dragging me to his car. He practically shoved me inside before he got in and started driving. "Jake what's going on what happened" "nothing just hungry" I nod smiling.

If he was hungry why are we at his house. I didn't get to question before he dragged me out into his nice mansion of a house and threw me into his room.
———————————————————————————
What do you think?
What happens?
Do you like Jacob?