Confrontation

I sat at the bar sipping the drink before me before grabbing my bag and heading outside, Belle following me "what I'm in this till the end" I smile at her we stand outside waiting for his black suv me silently he does come as we wait

Fifteen minutes that's how long we waited. I practically jumped in the car. "Want me to drive around a bit" I look over at Hank confused "Bailey we know you were there when he was killed and now an eighteen year old dead" I remain silent "Bailey I just picked you from a bar known to south side hustlers" I just stare out the window "not going to talk fine but you know some people are going to want you in interrogation" "Hailey think I did it" he doesn't say anything.

I was right the moment I got here hailey placed me in interrogation. Hank was going to leave me in the break room he did until Hailey saw me. "You know my dad will never forgive you" "I'm doing my job" I laugh sarcastically "really because putting his daughter the most important thing to him in an interrogation room is totally going to win points with him" "I'm just doing my job he would understand" "no he wouldn't your blowing up your relationship" Hailey goes to speak but my dad opens the door coming in "Jay you can't be in here" he scoff "leave hailey" he doesn't take his eyes off me. Hailey glances at between us before she scoffs leaving. Dad doesn't say anything as he sat opposite me putting his feet up on the table, getting comfortable in his chair. Adam walks in with a file, he looks at me guilty. That's when my eyes widen, they are sending them in so I will talk. They know I struggle to lie to them. Adams doing the interview dad is just the lie detector. "Should we invite Hank as well" i scoff "nows not the time for attitude Bailey" Dad snaps making me shut up instantly "I want to show you something Frank ok" I nod watching Adam carefully he places pictures of the victim on the table, I didn't need pictures I saw images of him every time I closed my eyes. "Now him we believe that was retaliation for whatever happened here" Adam said placing pictures of a body I had never seen before on the table. I could tell dad wanted to push them off. "Frank we can't work out what happened here and we know you were there" Adam began "No one else knows Ley just the unit but we need to know what happened here to stop it exploding more" I sigh glancing at the mirror "anyone back there" they look at each other "I'm not talking with anyone back there" "Ley Voight told me you were at a south side hustlers bar" "get whoever is in there out" I demand they gesture to the door. I get up seeing Hank in there. I stare at him he just watches me. I'm debating if I want him to hear, debating if I even want to tell them. "Can I trust Adam" Hank watches me I think he figured it out or a version if it. He nods glancing at the room before back to me "no one else in here" he watches me "promise me I'm having a hard enough time here" he sighs nodding. I walk back into the room sitting down. "Where's my bag" "at my desk" I nod "good...good" "what happened princess" I shake my head tears building in my eyes as dad moves to sit next to me "every time I close my eyes I see his face the life leaving them his body falling limp his haunting me" tears drip down my face dad sighs wiping them away "who was there Frank" "Belle me and Sean Alex and Hudson" I answer "I'm sorry daddy I'm so so sorry" dad looked helpless but he wraps his arms around me holding me tight. "It all just spun out of control so quickly after we got into the car he was shoved in and I didn't" I hiccup "why did you get out of the car" "Belle" "how does she know them" "her step dad is a South side hustler" I say making them nod "ok that explains that angle but why are Latin priests protecting you guys" "her dads ones" I say quietly laying on my dad listening to his heart "ok so what happened" "he got pushed in Māoris took his phone giving it to belle they took pictures...I was in the back with Alex he was out on make sure Bailey doesn't ruin this duty" tears build up again "one minute we were in the car the next the were pulling him out I willingly follow I don't know nothing told me what ever happened to that thing inside you that tells you if your in dangerous situations or something bars going to happens did mine just die maybe I'm to broken" "your not broken Ley" I sniffle holding my dad tightly causing him to sigh "they made him kneel" I cry I was hysterical I couldn't stay. I couldn't say anything. The images in my head kept going over. My mind shut down. I just cry into my dad him rubbing my back trying to calm me down. I hiccup breathing heavily eventually calming down. I close my just listening to his heartbeat allowing it to calm me down fully, before darkness finally overtook me. I finally sleeping after days of not being able to.

———————————————————————————
Who do you think killed him
Bailey?
Belle?
Or one of the other guys there?

Do you have a guess as to why he was killed?