Unstable

The streets were dark and cold

The streets were dark and cold. My hands shaking but I don't know whether it's because I was cold or what happened. My mind was a jumbled mess and I don't even know what to make of it. I take a breath trying to steady me. I jump as a car pulls up beside me. "Frank hey you ok what happened" Adam exclaimed jumping out of the car and rushing over. "Um I" I don't even know where to start or what to say. I freaked out I shouldn't have left like that, I should have stayed but what would I say. What would I do. "It's ok your ok" it was a basic response one he used many times with me, Usually it worked not this time though. "I should have called dad but I panicked and your at the top of my list cause of all the messages and calls we do" he nods slowly leading me to his car. I do feel bad that I don't ever call dad, his always there for me no matter what but I think it's just habit to call Adam now.

I was in the passenger seat Adam driving through the quiet streets. "Belle kissed me" he slams on the brakes making me gasp. "What" he practically yelled I nod "and I freaked out I don't" my breathing becomes uneven "I have all these thoughts and I don't...Addy I don't know what to do" he sighs driving again "I don't want to loose her I really don't she was touching me i I think I liked it I just I don't know she just went for it I had a boyfriend a bad one at that and then there's ares James new friend his British and hot I find him hot does that mean I like him I'm so confused" he turns down the street "ok ok calm down we'll work this out" I lean my head against the window. He parks his car "what are we doing at your house I thought you were taking me home" "just trust me" I nod following behind him. He opens the door stepping inside gesturing for me to come in before he closed it behind me. "Kim" I say confused glancing at Adam. We were both looking at him neither knew what the other was doing here. "Yeah I should have probably messaged you to tell you I was bringing her back here" Adam said to Kim who nods clearly not bothered. "And I thought talking to her might be easier she might understand all the jumble of the hotness a bit better" Adam awkwardly said waving between us. Kim looked very confused "you were once a teenage girl" Adam shrugs I had to give it to him he did have a point. Kim and I glance at each other. "Come on I know your want to go vent to Kim who will probably have a better opinion or solution than me or your dad while I cook" I stare at him in shock. When did he learn to cook also not as important but why was he pushing me to talk to Kim, how the hell did he know I wanted to vent to a woman. "You don't know how to cook" I say making Kim laugh Adam just shoves me "go put your stuff in your room I'll message your dad" he walks away "also I have been learning prepare to be wowed" I laugh shaking my head. I walk into the spare room which had long since been converted into a room for me. I drop my bag by my dresser changing into one of Adams jumpers, pulling off my tights deciding to wear shorts. I sit on my bed my mind just whirling quicker than a whirlpool.

"Is it alright if I come in" Kim said as she knocked on the doorframe. I smile nodding. "His worried about you" "so's my dad hank uncle Will con I could go on" she smile sitting down beside me on the bed. I sigh "Belle kissed me" I blurt out after several minutes of silence. "What that's fantastic...it's fantastic right" "I don't know" I sigh leaning back "my boyfriend almost killed me six months ago I" "it's ok" I smile at her "James introduced us to his new friend Ares his hot and British and then Belle who I love so much kissed me I don't know what to feel. I never even thought of kissing a girl before she kissed me and I kissed back and it was a good kiss. But then there the hot British new guy his very hot" she laughs "ok his hot" "I just she kissed me I...can I even like Ares and be crushing on him after just meeting him" I rub my face "you can believe me you can" I slowly nod "did you like the kiss" she asks slowly I'm kinda surprised the fire alarm hasn't gone off now with Adams crappy cooking. "Her lips were so soft and yeah yeah I really did like it. It was like the first time I was absolutely calm like I felt nothing could go wrong. It's the best I felt in six months when I wasn't with my dad or addy or someone else you get the idea" she nods "I'm just so confused and what makes it worse is that she will never speak to me again she looked so sad heartbroken and confused I wanted to hug her I really did but I I just left I couldn't even tell you why" "just talk to her it's all you can do" "I didn't even know she was gay maybe she isn't I just didn't know she was into me" "she was kind and patient she didn't want to push you...your response to most things that make you uncomfortable or scared or confused is to call your dad or Adam and just get away...she's knows this because she's always been there. Explain that and she will understand" "how can you be sure I just destroyed her" "no you didn't and I can't be sure but unless you try you will never know" I nod "you can like more than one person just like you can find someone hot but have no attraction to them. Or how you can like both male and female it's complicated and confusing for everyone...just follow what your heart tells you try not to ignore your gut though" she told me making me nod I suddenly hug her like I was compelled to do so. I hold her tight "thank you I don't have to many females to talk to and I can't even imagine how complicated it would have got if I went home and Hailey tried" I didn't have to look to see her smile. "Aww look at my two favourite girls" Adam said completely ruining the moment, we both look over at him. "Dinners ready" he shrugged before leaving "we should go see how much he is edible" I say making her nod the both of us jumping up and following after him. "Should I call for a pizza" i remark as soon as I see Adam putting the last thing on the table. "It's pasta and it's good I even tried it" "fantastic now we can gauge how poisonous it is" "I will give you back to your dad sit down and eat" I laugh sitting opposite him and eating. He was right it was surprisingly good.