Calm Down

Third Person POV

Intelligence ran into the hospital. Maggie had called Jay while she was in Wills arms. "Jay just calm down" Will said coming in front of them "she's asleep in the couch" "what happened" Voight asked "I was told she came into the hospital frantic. They tried to talk to her but she wasn't hearing it. I got paged came as soon as I came around the corner she almost tackled me to the ground. Dr Charles told me she was dissociating she just wanted to touch me. We had to sedate her to calm her down" they all wore sad looks "did she say anything" Adam asks having seen her in a dissociative state, he like jay and Voight know that she spurts words that quiet often don't make sense. But eventually the pieces all fit. "Um" Will tries to organise his thoughts try to remember "she said they flashed their badges then touched her" they all look at each other wondering what the hell that meant. She had been around tones of cops who accidentally touched her or touched her like patted her shoulder and she never reacted. She was always fine with someone carrying a badge, she saw them as people who protect her and the city. She grew up around a lot of people who carry a badge. Will goes to go towards the break room where the sedated girl is with Connor monitoring her. "Oh she as she was passing out she kept saying don't let the suits get me" well that narrowed it down not many people carrying badges wear suits. Jay follows Will in to his daughter, who is just waking up.

Voight looks around "what did she look like when she got here" Kevin asks Maggie as she is passing causing her to turn and face the group "obviously she panicked but like could you tell where she came from or anything when she got here" he corrected. "She ran in her going to guess she ran from somewhere" "if that's the case whatever happened would be on camera" "most of the streets have camera" Adam added making most people look at him "Frank always said if you were in trouble go near the hospital there are to many cameras to avoid" he said shrugging kinda proud that she followed it. "Alright go back to the district she got here at one so work backwards see where she came from who these people in suits with badges are" Voight commanded "if they caused her to dissociate they did more than just touch her" Hailey said everyone was thinking it though "she's right touching just makes her flinch or just it's hard to get her to dissociate now" Kevin added they all saw it, knew it. Hailey could touch her without her completely freaking out. Although Adam thinks it's more for her dads benefit based on what she's told him. But he would never betray her.