Girls

Six years old

Six years old

Belle and I were home. Mouse was somewhere on the other side of the house. It was me and Belle. We were best friends sisters. We had built a fort. It was so much fun. We took all the pillows, cushions and even the blankets. Daddy always jokes about the blanket monster stealing his blanket.

I hear daddy's truck pull up making me freeze. I had all my stuffies in my arms. Belle sticks her head out of the fort looking at me. I run throwing them, Belle taking all the stuffies in. I barely make it in before daddy opens the door. "What the" I hear daddy say Belle and I are trying not to giggle we are trying to stay hidden. "Mouse" he yells "yeah" "what happened wheres Ley" "she's in the living room" "really" I keep quiet or try to a few giggles escaping my mouth. I hear daddy walk away. I stick my head looking around. "His gone come on" I say crawling out Belle crawls out behind me. We look down the hall giggling but not seeing daddy. "Where are we going" I creep forward shrugging. I heard daddy moving around in his room. Belle and I peak in the door quietly giggling. He didn't see us his just putting stuff in his drawers. Daddy is smirking uncle Will always said I have the same smirk. Belle and I look at each other giggling trying our hands immediately going to our mouth trying not to alert daddy we were spying on him. "Mouse" I whisper causing her to nod. We run down the hall into mouses room crawling under his desk. "Wha" "shhh" I say "hey mouse have you seen Ley" Mouse was very confused "no" Jay sighs walking back down the hall "what are you doing are you multiplying who are you" he asked directing the last bit to Belle who shrugs we don't answer running down the hall giggling. I pauses listening Belle looks at me confused. I couldn't hear daddy I didn't know where daddy was. I creep forward Belle beside me. We were in the doorway of kitchen living room when we were grabbed from behind. We both let out a squeal laughing as daddy pulls us to him. "You should know by now I always find you"  dad holds us up in the air up really really high on his shoulders. "Jay I'm here" uncle Will said making me turn my head "am I seeing double" he asked "mouses thinks I multiply" I smile gleefully dad kissing both our head before putting his down "start to clean up" he told us "that's Belle I watch her for her dad sometimes" uncle Will nods handing daddy something "I can't stick around I have to get to work" I rush over hugging his legs "uncle weeel I miss you please stay" "I can't today" he picks me up "but I don't have a to work on Saturday four days away I will steal you from your dad here and we will spend the whole day" "what about me Fwankie don't leave me alone I need you" Belle begged "oh look at that Jay I take one you get one" daddy just shakes his head taking me in his arms "not this one she's my special" he picks Belle up "your just as special but while she's my Angel your my butterfly" he told her holding us. Uncle Will kisses my head before he leaves. Daddy puts us down "clean up Hanks coming over" "grandpa Hank" the two girls get to work taking all the stuffies back. They throw the blankets on the bed it came from.

It wasn't perfect but they did clean up so jay couldn't be mad he found it quiet cute.

The girls had just finished getting ready for bed. They were both in their pyjamas sitting on the couch when there was a knock at the door. "Who is it" I call out "Grandpa Hank" "daddy say I can't open the door" I pout "how bout you go find your daddy" "Elle is getting him" I said as Belle ran down the hall. "We hid from daddy grandpa Hank he couldn't find us" "really maybe I have to teach him to find people especially a giggling girl" I giggle dad opens the door sighing and I launch myself on him Grandpa Hank immediately picking me up. "I see you have another one" Grandpa Hank said handing daddy a folder "what oh yeah" Daddy said as Hank picks her up walking over sitting on the couch with us on his lap. Daddy was reading at the table. "Hank we found out our birthday is five days apart" "really" he said very interested "yep it's so cool" I nod happily.