Live or Die

Third Person POV

Jay sat beside Bailey bed. She lay unconscious having survived surgery. His leg shaking in panic. He was so scared she wouldn't wake up. Will popped his head in regularly. Hank and Adam were around the hospital both checking in on Bailey and Jay but didn't want to crowd them. The team was on a mission to find who did this. They had enlisted the help of Belle, Adam was right mention Bailey and she was willing to do anything. Kevin and Vanessa had interview the maid Marta extensively but found nothing. They were trying to find Jacob who was still missing. They found out his parents were in France. They had spoken to supposed friends, family everyone who had a connection to him and no one knew where he was or how to find him. Many just wanted to know what he did, but that was being kept under raps. Only police mainly intelligence, doctors and Belle knew and it was staying that way.

Jays legs bounced as he held his unconscious daughter hand. He needed her to wake up. "How she doing" Hailey asked slowly walking in startling Jay out of his day dream. Hailey felt bad she hadn't exactly been the best to Bailey. "Um the same nothings changed" Jay said rubbing his face frowning "I keep thinking about how I use to come home and she would race over to me hugging me for dear life...she loved going in the the truck and putting the sirens on" Hailey sits beside him neither "she's a fighter Jay she will be fine" "she's right we are just waiting for her to wake up...her body is just recovering it's not a bad thing that it's taking a while" Will said making his presents known "if she wakes up" Jay said sadly "she will you got to stay positive" Will encouraged weakly smiling.

The machines beeping were the only sound through the silence. It was a calming reminder that she was ok. She would be ok. The calming sounds of the machines were also unsettling, how long were they going to rhythmically beep. Her hair was a mess but a soft mess. She had cuts and bruises littering her body that sight alone broke both Jay and Wills heart probably many others as well. She had dried blood, they had wiped most of it off but there were still traces. She looked like sleeping beauty to Jay his perfect daughter.

Hank had mad a big speech to the team about if she didn't make it how they were going to hand the suspect over to him and walk away. Everyone knew what that meant. This however was the first time they didn't care. Bailey was one of them. She was only a kid but she was so fun, bright, full of life whoever took that from her deserves it. Deserves every bit of the torture Hank had planned no doubt Adam and Jay would be precent giving whoever did this the worst pain possible. Belle they would probably try to keep her away but she would find away to get justice for her girl, not in the legal way either.