Please

I stood outside the school

I stood outside the school. I still hadn't been back, I wasn't cleared to go back even after six months. I think dad was considering homeschool or online school, he hated that I miss so much school. I stand outside waiting I knew Belle would be here. She tires not to skip school, she wants to get good grades a better life. My hands were in my jacket holding it close to my body. It wasn't snowing yet but it was going to start very soon judging by how the temperature has dropped.

I hear the final bell ring making me snap out of my day dream. I stand up straighter looking over everyone walking down the steps of the school. "Belle" I shout racing over so I'm standing a few feet behind her. "I'm sorry I was a bitch...my boyfriend tried to kill me six months ago and I lied I have lied to everyone and by the time I processed what happened I had already screwed up...I can't loose you can you just give me half an hour just to explain what's going on in my head please I don't deserve it" she sighs nodding.

I sat beside her on the bleachers. It was one of the few times the oval was empty, no training of any kind. "You going to speak or" "yeah yeah sorry" she nods "Jake uh he didn't just try to kill me he was always rough...which I now know is why you hated him so much" "you deserved better" I nod "he raped me over and over again I should be use to it by now given how much bad stuff has happened" "no you shouldn't" I send her a weak smile "I enjoyed the kiss I really did it made me feel safe and loved it was perfect" I glance over to see Belle smile "but then my mind caught up...all I could think about was his hands on me forcing me hurting me I know you would never do that. My fight or flight response" "is to leave and call Adam your dad or hank I know" I nod "my mind caught up and I thought of him. I was also so so confused" she looked at me confused I'm surprised she was giving me this time after I hurt her so badly "I had never had a crush on a girl before I thought they were hot I always think your hot but I didn't think I had a crush I never thought of it. Then there the new kid ares his hot and British" she laughs "i it was all so confusing I didn't know if I liked you both just you or what. I didn't even know how to understand my feelings. I really liked it" I rub my hand on her jaw I have no idea what I'm doing, I'm surprised she doesn't pull back. "Feelings are complicated I forgive you it was kinda a long shot after everything anyway" I smile at her "so who did you talk to" I give her a confused look "well I know Adam and your dad would try but they would be absolutely no help and you like to vent about your problems" I laugh "Kim I spent the night at Addys and she was randomly there remind me to get to the bottom of that" "our own detective work I like it" I smile at her we were always a dream team. "I think my dads slowly getting back with Hailey and I don't even know" I groan out "must mean he truely loves her if that happens" "which means I have to play nice" "do you even know how to play nice" she gently shoves my shoulder "no I serious I think you spend way to much time with Hank your like a mini Voight sometimes most of the time your just mini Halstead but on occasion mini Voight comes to play" I smirk "which one would be your favourite" "definitely think Mini Voight is very hot but I love mini Halstead all the same now you just got to work on your mini Ruzek" I laugh "truthfully think mini Halstead is a combination of both dad and addy" she hums nodding in agreement. I play with a strand of her dark hair that had fallen in her face. "I'm scared to loose you" I whisper out "even if you don't feel this I don't think it's in me to loose you your my girl" I smile at her. I don't know how a girl raised in a gang could be so kind caring and calm. Then again she does have her scary side but I think that's just plain hot. She does like most of the same things as me. Hacking, soccer, plain bitching only with each other though, playing detective on everyone's person lives, loves the cold, we don't judge each other never in a million years. "Has James said anything" I look at her confused "his acting weird and your like his baby sister so I figured" "his like three days older than me why does he consistently use the word baby" she laughs shrugging "I have no ideas Frankie" I sigh looking up at the cloudy sky "would be better if we could see the stars" "we're in the middle of the city no chance of that happening girl" I send her a smile "my life is a mess Ellie and it started when the kids walked into school with the guns it's been spinning so fast since that I don't know how to stop it or get my life back to normal...that's also right around the time I met my dads unit for real" "mind if I help" I look at her "I don't want you getting hurt because of me" "I would prefer it be me you have been shot at, raped, almost killed, raped again, arrested" "don't think arrested should really count that has always happened" she laughs "how many times" "Um twelve I think I don't really count but I'm sure my dad or hank has a tally going" "and you still don't have a record wow" she was bewildered but we both know it's because Hank picks me up most of the time, most cops tend to be scared of Sargent Voight so it's understandable that they wouldn't want to charge his granddaughter. My god he highlights granddaughter to. I sigh leaning forward wrapping my hand softly around her neck and pulling her face to mine. I hear her let out a gasp right before my lips are on hers. Our lips move in sink, singing their own song of pure bliss. I feel her hands softly move along my body. One of mine is behind her neck gently holding her close to me, while the other is holding her waist making sure she doesn't fall. The kiss was filled with so much love and passion that our jumbled words couldn't even begin to get out. We both pull back breathing heavily goofily smiling our lips swollen. "Wow just wow" Belle said making me laugh. This time she pulls me into a kiss. I can feel her hand playing with my hair as our tongues fight for power, her other hand running up and down my body sending shivers up my spin like little electrical shocks. I hold her tight allowing her to kiss me with as much passion and desire as she wants. It was several minutes before she pulls apart my hands instantly going to my tingling lips smiling of the magic I just felt. I had never felt anything like that, I wouldn't even know how to describe the feeling. "We should probably go before your dad sends a search party" she jumps up putting her and out of me to grab which I do slowly lacing our fingers together "didn't expect that I kinda expected you to tell me you didn't feel that way" I glance at her "well I decided to take a page out of the Ellie playbook be bold" she throws her head back laughing.