Feak

I was freaking out to say the least

I was freaking out to say the least. No one let me go which I wanted. I knew not to push it though. "Didn't expect you to be here all alone" I spin around to see my mother standing there. I don't answer or even acknowledge her I had to much on my mind to play my mothers crazy games. "So where is everyone" I ignore her tapping my hand my dads desk. "Not talking to me wow real mature" She said I just glare.

I jump up rushing over to Belle the moment she walks up the steps. "I was so worried" she just hugs me tightly. I slap her arm "don't you ever freak me out like that again" she smiles "I'll try not you got to remember we are cut from a different cloth" I sigh she was right. She grew up around this. She was six when the first person she knew died. She was completely different to me. I grew up safe, protected from danger. I didn't know anyone who died until I was fourteen, by then she could list twelve people. "I'm glad you didn't come though" she gently held my bandaged hand. I just lean into her, her other arm around me. "Your together" I tense at my mothers words. "Kira" I hear dad say I could hear a mile away that he wasn't happy she was here.

"I came to collect my daughter I heard what happened she's not safe here" I scoff "you left me when I was three when it got to much just walked out you never looked back I didn't see you again until I was eight and that was for half a second" I was getting mad "Bai" "it's Bailey to you" I snap "Bailey look at your hand it's in a bandage you shouldn't be spending all your time here and" she looks at Belle who's now holding my good hand. "Don't" I say mad "she's not going anywhere" Hank said "I wouldn't be so sure of that who are they going to pick FBI agent or a detective who works with Voight" she snaps "do you even go to school" she asked making me tense. I squeeze Belles hand "do you know what happened to even at all or do you only know this because it was all over the news" "Frank come on come with me" Adam said leading me away.

My hands were shaking. The vibrations were hurting my bandaged hand as it caused the blisters to rub. Tears build up in my eyes I don't know whether it's all catching up with me or from pain. "Hey Frankie breath" Belle said Adams attention snaps to me. "Hey hey Frankie" he comes over kneeling in front of me. Belle was playing with my hair. "Everyone is going to be ok" "she doesn't know anything she doesn't know the rape she doesn't know about the dead guy or even what happened in the fire" "hey that doesn't matter Voight your dad and everyone else up there won't let you leave" Belle reassured me "she's right and a judge will have to be crazy to give her custody after she abandon you and gave up her rights when you were three" I nod Adam wraps his arms around me causing Belle to step back. Once I'm out of Adams arms I turn to Belle pulling her face towards mine and putting my lips on her, allowing our lips to dance a song they know so well. "I have been wanting to do that since you walked in" "I know you aren't much of public display of affection type of girl" she shrugs keeping her arms around me "you guys are the cutest couple I have ever seen" Adam said causing us to look over just in time to see him wipe his eyes. "That was beautiful" I smile "we are beautiful Addy" he laughs throwing his head back.