0☽

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.

  Adaline Kingston was always the it girl. She had anything she could have ever wanted. To most it seemed like she had the perfect life. Adaline had amazing grades, the perfect family, lots of friends, and she was beautiful. All of the guys wanted her and all of the girls wanted to be her.

But what people didn't know was that Adaline's life was far from perfect. She had a normal childhood. Everything was great until she turned 12 and began to notice things. She would notice how every Friday night at 1am long after her mother would be asleep her father's truck would be gone. She also may or may not have walked in on her mother snorting a line of coke once. Now at the time Adaline didn't know exactly what her mother was taking but she knew it made her act like a completely different person and she liked the person it made her mother.

One time when Adaline was 14 she questioned her father on where he disappears to every Friday. He brushed her off and simply told her it was a weekly business meeting with his partner and best friend Cal Jacobs. Obviously at the time Adaline couldn't even begin to imagine what acts went on at these 'business meetings' but she would very soon find out.

But we're getting ahead of ourselves. We have to go back to the day Adaline came home. Because that is when the shit storm officially began.

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.