57☽

⋆ Chapter 57 ⋆
I Can Play The Fucking Villain

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.

・✫・゜・。

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.

                 Cassie who had listened to Adaline and Nate's conversation was seething. She was beyond furious that Nate wanted nothing to do with her. She was hoping that there was still a slight chance for her to win him over.

But there was nothing she could do. She'd lost him to Adaline.

Cassie watched as Adaline went back into the auditorium. She never thought she could feel so much hate for someone that she used to love.

Following the Kingston girl, Cassie stood outside the door trying to decide what to do. Should she confront Adaline? Or should she just leave?

It really didn't take her long to make up her mind.

Rue seemed to be the only one to notice the emotional blonde stumbling down the auditorium stairs.

"Oh, God." She sighed as Cassie made her way to the stage.

"Lexi, you really outdid yourself." The Howard sister laughed walking up onto the stage. "I mean... where did she find these knock-offs."

"Oh, shit." Adaline cursed knowing this was not going to be good.

"I had no idea that my sister had this in her." The blonde fake gasped. "Good job, right? Isn't she brave?" She asked no one in particular. "She's up here, unpacking all of her trauma. I had no idea how hard your life was, Lexi. Can we give a round of applause for how hard Lexi's life is?"

People in the crowd began to awkwardly clap not knowing if this was apart of the play or not.

"Come on, guys." Cassie had a big smile as clapped for her younger sister. "I know they hack the heads off of women in Afghanistan or wherever."

"That's racist!" Someone in the crowd shouted out cutting her off.

"God. It is nothing compared to living in my shadow."

"Yo, is this like a part of the play?" Another person questioned aloud.

"I don't know. Lexi." Cassie smirked turning to look at her sister who was hiding in the shadows. "Is this part of the play? Lexi?"