58☽

⋆ Chapter 58 ⋆
Give It To Her!

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.

・✫・゜・。

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.

                  "Oh, my God, yes! Oh, that's it! Oh, my God, I just love fսcking everything!" Hallie moaned as she acted out the infamous carousel scene.

"No!" Cassie screeched rushing towards her lookalike. "I'm going to fսcking kill you!" She screamed tackling the girl to the ground. "Get the fսck off of the horse."

"Ow! Get off!" The girl cried trying to push the Howard girl off of her. "Get off! You fսcking bitch!"

The audience was going crazy as they watched the two blondes wrestle around on the ground. Both Suze and Adaline were in complete shock as they watched the scene in front of them unfold.

It wasn't until Maddy spoke that Adaline broke out of her thoughts.

"Oh, this b¡tch needs to be put down." Maddy stated quickly taking off her shoes.

"No, no, no. Maddy!" Kat instantly sprung into action and tried to grab her friend before she made it to the stage.

"Let her." Adaline huffed as she blocked Kat from reaching Maddy.

"No!" The short haired girl exclaimed. "This isn't a good fucking idea."

"She deserves it." Adaline shrugged as she watched Maddy yank Cassie off of the other girl.

The crowd cheered even louder when Maddy slapped Cassie right across the face. A smile graced Adaline's face as she watched Cassie desperately try to get away from Maddy.

"Maddy, no, no!" Kat went back to shouting as she finally brushed past Adaline and made her way onto the stage.

It was quite comical watching Cassie run away from Maddy who was being chased by Kat. They all looked like a bunch of chickens running around with their heads cut off.

"No, no, no, Maddy!" Suze joined in on the yelling as Maddy gripped firmly onto Cassie's perfect blonde hair.

"Maddy, no!" The black haired girl hissed breaking the two apart from each other.

Cassie took this opportunity to dash down the stage steps. She was trying to make her way out of the auditorium before Maddy could get to her again. Unfortunately for her, Adaline was waiting right at the bottom of the stairs for her.