60☽

⋆ Chapter 60 ⋆
All I Need

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.

・✫・゜・。

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.

                  Thankfully there was no all out brawl going on between Kat and Maddy when Adaline entered the bathroom. She was expecting to see fists flying and hair being pulled. Instead she was surprised to see Maddy sitting calmly on the counter across from the two other girls.

"I just wanna know why?" Maddy finally broke the silence as Adaline leaned against the counter beside her. "Why are you suddenly on her side?"

"Because I know what it's like to have everyone against you." Kat replied referring to the time her and Maddy got into the huge fight at the Howard's house.

"You're not the only one who's experienced that Kat." Maddy rolled her eyes.

"I just want us all to be friends." The short haired girl explained.

"That'll never happen." Adaline broke her silence.

"Why?"

"You seriously need to ask me that?" She scoffed looking at Cassie.

"I know I fucked up Addie." The blonde mumbled not looking the Kingston girl in the eye.

"I will never be able to trust you again. You literally tried to steal my boyfriend while I was pregnant." Adaline ranted. "I would have never fucking done that to you Cassie. I mean seriously how could you do that to me after everything we've been through together?"

"I don't know!" She cried.

"I was there for you during your lowest and that's how you repay me? You try to steal my fucking boyfriend?"

"I'm sorry." Cassie didn't know what else she could say.

"Yeah. Me too." The brunette said ending the conversation.

"Do you know what's funny? Nate told me he wanted nothing to do with me with right after it happened." Cassie decided to speak after a few moments of silence. She sighed sadly as she held the cold can of soda to her bruised nose. "I never had a chance with him."

"Is that supposed to make me feel bad for you?" Adaline asked staring daggers at her ex friend.

Just when she thought Cassie was finally starting to understand that she was in the wrong.