3☽

⋆ Chapter 3 ⋆
Party Time

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.

・✫・゜・。

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.

Nate somehow convinced Adaline to come with him to McKay's house. Apparently a bunch of the guys from the football team were going to be the to pregame. At first Adaline was completely against going but Nate can be very convincing when he wants to be.

So here Adaline is currently standing in front of her full length mirror looking at her outfit. She couldn't decide what she wanted to wear. Adaline knew that her outfit had to be good considering it was going to be her first big appearance back in town.

She decided to wear a blue sweater that tied in the front with a blue and orange patterned skirt. She kept her hair natural with her long brown waves flowing down her back. Adaline thought it might be fun to spice her makeup up a bit. She did a black wing bringing up into her crease where it stopped at some little pearl gems on the inner part of her eye.

"Ads hurry up!" Nate yelled pounding his fist against her bedroom door.

Adaline sighed walking over and opening the door. "Chill out I'm ready."

Nate was speechless when he looked at her. He thought she looked absolutely amazing. He was almost a little mad that she was going to be seen by other guys. Nate wanted to keep Adaline to himself but that was selfish. He had Maddy. As much as Nate wished that Adaline was his girl she wasn't.

"Take a picture it'll last longer." Adaline rolled her eyes walking past Nate and down the stairs. She stopped by the front door and looked back up at him. "You coming or what? You're the one that wanted to go early."

The car ride to McKay's was quiet. Nate couldn't stop his eyes from wondering over to Adaline's bare legs. He loved when she would wear skirts. It wasn't a usual occurrence so he always made sure to savor the moments when she would wear a skirt or dress.

Adaline had indeed noticed Nate glancing at her legs but she didn't say anything. She knew he was checking her out and as sick as it sounds she liked the thought of him being attracted to her.

A couple more minutes of silence passed before the brunette decided to speak up. "Can we not have any drama tonight?"

"What?" Nate asked confused.