2☽

⋆ Chapter 2 ⋆
Surprise Bitch

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.

・✫・゜・。

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.

                                 Adaline woke up early the next morning. She was planning to go visit Fezco and maybe purchase some weed from him. She also kind of wanted to bitch him out and see what he would do.

Fezco and Adaline were a very unlikely pair of friends but maybe that's why they got along so well. Adaline had always thought of Fez as more of a brother if anything. She had met him through Rue and they instantly hit it off.

As the brunette walked up to the store she noticed both Rue and Fez out front. A smirk took over the girls face. It was like nothing changed but in reality a lot had.

"Surprise, bitch. I bet you thought you'd seen the last of me." Adaline quoted as she snuck up behind her two friends.

Rue turned around with a sly smile on her face. "Did you seriously just quote American Horror Story?"

"Come on Rue Rue why are you blowing my cover?"

"That's literally one of the most iconic quotes." Rue stated.

"Okay but do you seriously think Fez knew that." Adaline said rolling her eyes while motioning to the red haired boy.

"The fuck are you two talking about?" Fez questioned taking a hit from his blunt.

Both girls looked at each other and laughed. Adaline turned back to Fez with a serious look on her face. "No but for real I need something to calm me down for tonight."

"I got you." Fez nodded. "It's on the house for you coming back home."

"Oh so you acknowledge that I wasn't here for the past three months." She said raising her eyebrows.

Fez sighed. "Come on Add you know I ain't good with all that emotional shit."

"I know Fez I'm just fucking with you." Adaline laughed.

"Hey Addie I'm sorry about your parents. I didn't hear about until I got back." Rue said apologetically.

"It's cool just hurt not hearing from you." She shrugged. "Where were you?"

Rue nervously scratched the back of her neck. She knew Adaline was going to be pissed at her when she finds out the truth. Before everything happened she had told Adaline that she wasn't doing anything hard anymore.

"I was uh in rehab."

"What?" Adaline exclaimed. "Shit Rue you told me you stopped with that shit."

"I know." She sighed looking at the ground.