28☽

⋆ Chapter 28 ⋆
The Hot Howard Sister

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.

・✫・゜・。

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.

"Addie someone's at the door for you!" Aaron yelled from the bottom of the stairs.

Confused Adaline paused the episode of American Horror Story that she was watching and headed downstairs. She didn't go to school that day because she really didn't feel like dealing with all of the stares.

It didn't take long for BB to spread the news of Adaline's pregnancy. Everyone knew minutes after her and Maddy's fight. She had gotten multiple calls and texts from her friends and peers. Some were congratulating her while others stuck to insulting her.

"Who is it?" The brunette asked as her and Aaron met halfway on the steps.

"The hot Howard sister." He answered with a smirk.

Adaline rolled her eyes glaring at him. "Her names Cassie. Why didn't you let her in?"

"I'm not your maid." He brushed past her heading to his room.

"Hey Cas. What are you doing here?" Adaline spoke holding the front door open.

"I just wanted to check on you. You weren't at school today and last night was pretty crazy." The blonde said nervously.

"Oh. I'm fine."

"Addie." Cassie sighed. "Can I come in to talk?"

"I don't know." The brunette said quietly glancing at the empty driveway. "Nate will be home from practice soon."

"Please Addie."

"Okay." Adaline huffed. "Follow me."

"Wow." Cassie breathed out looking around Adaline's new room. "This is cute."

"Yeah, it's nice. Marsha had it all redone for me." Adaline nodded. She did sometimes miss her old house and her old bedroom but there were too many bad memories associated with that house.

Cassie continued looking around her friends new room. She couldn't help but look at all the pictures Adaline had taped to her wall. Majority of the pictures included Nate, Lexi, and Rue. There were a couple pictures with Cassie and Kat but not as many as the others. She noticed that there were no pictures of Maddy. Cassie found this odd but didn't comment thinking that Adaline had probably just removed them after their fight at the carnival.