48☽

⋆ Chapter 48 ⋆
Happy Birthday!

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.

・✫・゜・。

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.

"I can't believe you invited him to your party!" Adaline cried as she sat in the passenger seat of Maddy's car.

"What do you mean? He's literally your boyfriend."

The girl sighed knowing it was her fault that Maddy didn't know what was going on. She hadn't told anyone about Nate cheating on her. Adaline was honestly embarrassed by it.

"We're not really together at the moment." The brunette mumbled looking out the window.

"Wait? Seriously?"

"I broke up with him."

"Why?"

"He cheated on me." She answered trying not to cry.

"That dumb fucking bitch!" Maddy screamed hitting the steering wheel. "I'm going to kill him!"

"I can't believe this is happening." Adaline was freaking out. She didn't want Nate to come to Maddy's party. She knew he was just going to use it as an excuse to try and win her back. But she wasn't ready to forgive him.

"It's fine Addie. I'll just disinvite his ass."

"Good luck with that. You know how Nate is. He's not going to listen to you."

"Even if he shows up all you have to do is pretend he doesn't exist." Maddy suggested. "If you ignore him he'll eventually give up."

"I hope you're right." She mumbled exiting Maddy's car.

The two teenagers entered the mall excitedly chatting about what they wanted to wear and how fun tomorrow was going to be. They were both unaware of the pair of eyes watching their every move.

Nate knew he probably shouldn't have followed them but he couldn't help it. He needed to make sure Adaline and his baby were safe. He didn't need anything happening to her when he wasn't around especially.

"I can't believe Suze is actually letting you have the party at her house." Adaline laughed searching through the clothing rack for something to wear.