33☽

⋆ Chapter 33 ⋆
We're Having A .....

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.

・✫・゜・。

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.

"Ads are you almost ready?" Nate questioned as he entered the girl's room.

"Uh yeah. Just give me a second." She huffed out trying to button her jeans.

She had been trying to get the stupid things buttoned for the last 5 minutes. Unfortunately, she had no luck. This was just another reminder for the girl at just how much weight she was gaining. A lot of her clothes didn't fit anymore.

Adaline broke down about it a couple of days ago. Nate of course was there to remind the girl that she was beautiful. She didn't believe him saying that he was lying just to make her feel better. Adaline cried saying that he couldn't think she was beautiful because she looked like a whale. Which made Nate laugh and Adaline cry more.

Nate noticed how much more emotional Adaline was recently. It didn't take much to upset her. He stupidly made a comment the one day about how noticeable her stomach was. Naturally, Adaline got upset by this. She thought he was calling her fat.

But that's not what Nate meant. He thought she looked stunning. He liked the fact that you could now clearly tell she was pregnant. It made him smile because he did that to her. The baby inside of her was his. Adaline was his.

"I have an idea." Nate smiled down at the girl. He walked over to her vanity and grabbed an elastic hair tie. Nate then made his way back over to Adaline.

The brunette watched Nate get down on his knees in front of her. His hands quickly replaced hers as he put the hair tie through the loop of her jeans and then secured it around the button effectively closing the gap. Before Nate got back up he gently lifted the girls pink striped sweater and placed a kiss to her stomach.

At the doctors office the two teens sat in the waiting room holding hands. Adaline was reading a magazine while Nate was lost in his own thoughts. He couldn't help but worry. What if it was a boy? What would he do then?

He promised Adaline that he wasn't going to abandon her. Nate knew he wasn't going to leave her but he also didn't know if he would be okay with having a son. Would he hate the baby it's whole life just because it was a boy? It's not like it's the kids fault but could he ever be okay with having a mini him?